Your Most Donktastic Moment Ever?

This years WSOP main event:Late in Day 1. We had been playing for 12+ hours, everyone is tired as **** and its the last level of the day. I hardly had any sleep the night before and I can barely keep my eyes open. I raise in mp with AQo, sb lagtard smooth calls. Flop comes 10 7 3 rainbow. I think that I hear villian say "all-in" (which wouldnt be a suprise because he has massively overbet many pots today). Im fairly short so I think for a bit about the hand outloud. I say "oh stop n go huh, nice play sir. Hmm lets see I cant beat anything except AJ. Maybe you are stop n going without a pair and just have king high?" I go on and on and on, and eventually I muck my cards. Lol the whole table starts cracking up and the guy is like I said "Check". aishfdjkasdfjkasmnfdjasmadfsjnfadsfjnkasdmf ******* dealer could have at least clued me in to what he said. So embarrasing.

The second time I ever logged onto Full Tilt I was scrolling the list of $5.50 SNG's and I saw one with red on it (A pro was playing) and I saw that 8 of 9 people had signed up, so I clicked on it as fast as possible and registered.The table starts and it's Chris Ferguson playing! This was during his prop bet to turn 10,000 from 0 playing nothing but online. Anyways, the cards get dealt I soon realize we're playing 7-Card Stud, a game I had never played before but had seen played, so I kinda knew what was going on. The very first hand I get 3 Jacks dealt to me, so I raise it. Chris re-raises with an A showing, so I figure he's either got a heavy draw or another A. Fourth street comes and it's a 10, Chris gets a 5. I bet, he raises, I call. Fifth street comes and I get another 10 for a full house and he gets a 4. I bet, he raises, I re-raise, he caps and I call. We cap sixth and seventh street as well. Now, by this time I've called my brother (Who got me into the game and tricked me into putting real money into it) to find me cause I was about to take a huge pot off Chris Ferguson. Finally the hand is dealt and we've capped 7th street and magically all of the chips go to Chris!! I couldn't figure it out. Doesn't a full house beat a straight?!Then my brother started laughing louder than I've ever heard before. We were playing Razz.........Chris even typed 'lol' into the chat box. I wouldn't be supprised if he called some bodies to make fun of me. LOL. :club:
With 3 players left in a $500 tourney, I was quite tired after playing all day. I had pocket 6's and flopped a set. I reraised the bettor on the flop all-in and he called. (He had me covered) We did not have to flip our hands up in this event. The turn and river came and he flipped over Q6 and said Q's and 6's, but I thought he said Q's full of 6's so I tossed my cards in the muck only to realize by looking at the board that I just threw away the winning hand.Chip stacks were 60K, 40K (me), and 25K at the time and I wound up with only $8K in prize money when 2nd was $15K, and First was $23KI would have been the commanding chip leader. I was devistated for quite a while.

$15-30 Limit HE at the Wynn last winter...I'm playing pretty aggressively and raise from the button with pocket fives and get two callers. the flop misses me and has two spades. I place a continuation bet and both players call. The turn is another spade, it's checked to me and I check. The river is another spade and I figure my flush with a five kicker is surely beat. We check it around, and utg announces "I have a straight". I look at his cards and think, "yep, you have a straight." I toss my cards into the muck. Even before my cards land, I realize what I've done.No matter how much money I have, for the rest of my life I'll have $200 less than I should have.

LOL, that sucks. At least doing something donktastic online is slightly less embarassing than doing it live.

LOL, that sucks. At least doing something donktastic online is slightly less embarassing than doing it live.
Lost about 40$ on 10-4 of hearts, let me explainWas multi tabling, and after a few hours made the mistake of thinking the cash game was the tourny game, because I had a pretty big stack (was up a lot). So what I thought the bet was, was the big blind, I called it, then INSTANTLY realized what I had done, so -about 20$, flop comes with 2 hearts... *penis hardens*.... I check, he bets 10$ or so, I call, turn blank... check again he bets, was so devoted so I called. Lost about 40-45$.

Playing 20/40 live and I flopped a set on an all spade flop .... 2 callers. Turn's a blank, I lead out again and get one caller. I'm yelling in my head "no spade, no spade" waiting for the river card. Of course it's a spade. I check, he bets, I slam my cards into the muck. I then instantly recognized that the river spade paired the board with the turn card and I just threw away a full house! I was so fixated on not seeing a spade it never even crossed my mind that I could get an FH!Threw away a winning straight once as well but I don't remember the details.

I had taken a long hiatus from Party Poker, and one day logged in to realize, hey they gave me 25$... nice fellas.I run it up to about 40$ at a 25$ PLO8 game... the whole time getting into it with this guy who is criticizing everyone's play even though he's the biggest donk at the table.I limp with JJ23in late position... Flop is J34 with 2 hearts, jerk from BB bets pot, I decide to smooth call and find a safe turn card to push. The turn is a high heart. We check it through. River is a 4, and jerk open-pushes into my over-full.I am in total prick mode to this guy and type into the chat, "haha bad move" and call.He tables quads.

haha, excellent.I dont actually have that many. Maybe a PLO game, getting all the money in with a gut shot (I of course thought I had the nut str8)There were a couple of potential moments. I was all in with T-8 after making a move. Board is blanks and I muck. First player has a suited connector for 6 high, the other says I got **** and (thankfully) turns up Jh2h... If I mucked J5 there......

Last night I was playing a $5 buy in tourny in the basement of my rez. All about the social aspect, not the money.6 handed, 3 limp, small blind completes, I check in the BB with 54s. Flop 556. SB bets out, I call, one caller behind. Turn 7 which I dont like. SB makes a small bet, I for some reason just call, guy behind calls. River 8, a card I thought was brutal, and it checks around. SB flips over J5 for a better kicker, I mucked my cards and then realized I threw away the straight. I had been so focused on someone else having the straight that I didn't even consider my own. I swore a bit, reached into the muck and flipped over my cards.The best part, they pushed me the pot. I wasnt complaining.

All right, 1st off, Vegas King wins... OUCHmofougqinzzzihaittt...But last week in Tulsa I made a donkerific play in the PLO tourney. It's 11AM (WHY? WHYYYY???) Slightly hung over I sit down and take the 1st hand of the tourney ($300R). Blinds at 25/25, I pick up KsQs5c5h and call the 25. Flop comes Ac7s9s. One guy bets 100, everyone folds and I call 100, my drunken brain telling me that if I hit the As I have the nuts. The As comes out and I proudly bet out, only to get re-raised and my brain says, "HEY, You Got The Nuts!!" I shove all in and he calls immediately. I proudly turn over my nut flush, and almost said: "Nuts"! That would've been embarrassing... :D) He shows A7 and everyone wants me to re-buy... :club: I still don't know how my brain failed to recognize the paired board...I went str8 back to bed.