A Quick Update

I'm guessing no news is not good news. For as good as FCP has been this lack of news is incredible.
Things are still on track for the FCP to be up and running at the new network on Tuesday.
Things are still on track for the FCP to be up and running at the new network on Tuesday.
...so in 15 minutes eastern time? :club:
Lol i'm so stupid silly me thought bob meant this tuesday as in today. Must be some Tuesday in December/January...
chill dude, lets just hope it is up today, but if its not im sure there was an unexpected delay....it will be up soon i would imagine.

It's like Christmas morning and there are no presents under the tree... :D I know they are working hard I'm just messin. Santa still has till the end of the day to come through! :club:

It's like Christmas morning and there are no presents under the tree... :D I know they are working hard I'm just messin. Santa still has till the end of the day to come through! :club:
Well santa only has about 11 hours left on the east coast. Less in Europe.

I think we should get a major Freeroll tourney out of all this <_<Ok.... it's up a running. So Bob, during this Beta period, where should we leave comments/suggestions about the new software? Should we email someone directly or will you perhaps start a new thread dedicated to this issue? :D:D:club::D

I just checked my account. I was clearing a $250 bonus (with about 1/2 way done maybe more) The remaining bonus money is not there and any bonus I had cleared is not there. What is going to be the procedure for bonus's?

I just checked my account. I was clearing a $250 bonus (with about 1/2 way done maybe more) The remaining bonus money is not there and any bonus I had cleared is not there. What is going to be the procedure for bonus's?
Hi Joe, we ran a report to get a snapshot of all the bonuses. It's going to take us probably a week to 10 days to use that data to give players what they earned in bonus and the rest in bonus money to clear at the new network.

Well, I tried to deposit money in my FCP account, expecting trouble, hassles, headaches, etc. Deposit from my poker credit card went smoothly but my deposit bonus did not make it. I understand it is going to take time for deposit bonuses to get put in. Aside from that, really smooth, almost shocking :D Now we all need to get the graphics improved .... :D And then I should try to play better poker ... now that would be a miracle!I tried a $2.50 SNG this morning and managed to win it :club: but not many people playing on the site.I strongly suggest some regular freerolls with $100 dropped in to maintain some base traffic until FCP gets better traffic.Just my 2 cents.

FCP Info Thursday, November 2nd, 2006, 2:43 PM 2. Win a trip to Vegas to play in Negreanu’s home game. FCP is coordinating an exclusive online tournament with the 1st place winner earning an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas to play in Daniel Negreanu’s star studded home poker game with FCP staking you $5,000. All top 10 finishers in this online tournament will earn $100 plus a 500-piece chip set. To qualify for this special online tournament, you will have to earn a certain number of FCP Points within the first 2 weeks after the new poker software is available for play. Complete details will be available next week and posted on the website.FCP Info Monday, November 13th, 2006, 2:10 PM Win a trip to Vegas to play in Negreanu’s home game. FCP is coordinating an exclusive online tournament with the 1st place winner earning an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas to play in Daniel Negreanu’s home poker game with FCP staking you $5,000. All top 10 finishers in this online tournament will earn $100 plus a 500-piece chip set. To qualify for this special online tournament, you will have to earn a certain number of FCP Points within a certain number of weeks after the new poker software is available for play (including the Beta period). Complete details are still being finalized and will be posted on the website.Any news on this yet ?

FCP Info Thursday, November 2nd, 2006, 2:43 PM 2. Win a trip to Vegas to play in Negreanu’s home game. FCP is coordinating an exclusive online tournament with the 1st place winner earning an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas to play in Daniel Negreanu’s star studded home poker game with FCP staking you $5,000. All top 10 finishers in this online tournament will earn $100 plus a 500-piece chip set. To qualify for this special online tournament, you will have to earn a certain number of FCP Points within the first 2 weeks after the new poker software is available for play. Complete details will be available next week and posted on the website.FCP Info Monday, November 13th, 2006, 2:10 PM Win a trip to Vegas to play in Negreanu’s home game. FCP is coordinating an exclusive online tournament with the 1st place winner earning an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas to play in Daniel Negreanu’s home poker game with FCP staking you $5,000. All top 10 finishers in this online tournament will earn $100 plus a 500-piece chip set. To qualify for this special online tournament, you will have to earn a certain number of FCP Points within a certain number of weeks after the new poker software is available for play (including the Beta period). Complete details are still being finalized and will be posted on the website.Any news on this yet ?
This was part of the e-mail that we sent out a few days ago. There will be a leader board up on the website at some point next week that shows your progress.Daniel Negreanu has graciously agreed to allow somebody from the FCP Community to join one of his Home Poker Games. Full Contact Poker has graciously agreed to stake this person in the game and cover his or her travel expenses. All you have to do is earn 500 FCP Points between now and this Christmas to qualify for the private online tournament that awards first place with this ultra exclusive poker prize package. Final details for this promotion will be posted on FullContactPoker.com next week, but you can start earning FCP Points today!

Bob, I sent a query in... I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like I'm accumulating any FCP points right now... I have played a little, so there should be some movement...

Bob, I sent a query in... I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like I'm accumulating any FCP points right now... I have played a little, so there should be some movement...
The FCP Points haven't updated since we started at the new network.Our database and the DGN database still need some work together to get us the data for FCP Points and for clearing bonuses.Once the techs have things straightened out the bonuses and FCP Points will get caught up.