Should This Be Easier For Me To Muck?

Villian is 27/15%/2.00/27, not a lot to go on.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $60.25CO: $50.70Hero: $50.70SB: $60.25BB: $50Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with :7 :D :a :) UTG calls, CO folds, Hero raises to $1.5, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: :j :D :q :) :7 :D ($6, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $4, SB folds, BB calls, UTG folds.Turn: :a :club: ($14, 2 players)BB bets $9, Hero calls.River: :) ($32, 2 players)BB bets $32, Hero ?.

Preflop is fine.I don't really like the c/bet into 3 players with bottom pair on the flop. It's not terrible, but I would lean towards getting a free card. 14 cards improve your hand.I don't mind the call on the turn. BB leading out is suspicious and suggests he has hit something. He will probably slow down on the river if you are beating him.Calling the river is dubious. You are only realistically beating QJ. This action looks like KT that made it on the turn.

I don't really like the c/bet into 3 players with bottom pair on the flop. It's not terrible, but I would lean towards getting a free card.
That's why a bigger PFR would be better in my opinion. Also, 14 outs?

Sorry, got it wrong. 10 clubs, 2 sevens and 3 aces. 15 cards help you, not 14. I suppose you could factor in that a 10 or king would give you more outs as well.Ok, I'll simplify it to 'a hell of a lot of cards give you more outs on the turn, so take the free card'. That better?I don't mind the pfr amount. Normally it will isolate the UTG limper. 4xbb would be fine too, but in terms of what you would like to achieve with the bet, 3x is ok.

That's why a bigger PFR would be better in my opinion. Also, 14 outs?
Not true "outs" but cards that improve your hand. I agree that with an UTG limper, a raise here is OK, but I'd make it a little more. Once the SB and BB call, along with UTG, I agree with Simo that I don't think a C-Bet is right here with Bottom pair. I think you're ok calling the turn. As played on the river, with the BB continuing to bet out, I think you're beat, and folding is best.

I think that the turn is decision time. Always be thinking of what is going to happen on the next street. Since you called the turn bet, what are you putting him on? Obviously it must be something less than Aces up, since you're calling, but not really getting odds to draw to anything.If he's got the straight, the bet seems VERY suspect. It is 3/4 of the pot and there are no flush draws possible. In addition, it's likely that the A helped your hand and he can get a c/r in.I think if you're calling the turn, on the river, which is such an obvious blank, I think you gotta call here. If you're folding, then you should've done ti on the turn. I think you're ahead often enough to make this play profitable.

If we check the flop and villain bets 3/4 pot on the turn we raise right?As played villain bets pot on the river leaving himself $6 behind. Odd. I think Acid is right though. If we call the turn I think we need to call the river and I do call the turn.

Throw in a raise on the turn. Because you didnt you now have a large bet on the river that makes this an even tougher decision.

I generally don't like to c-bet the flop either with in 4 way action. I think the reason I did this time was it checked around really quick (weakness?) I suppose the check/call though is prolley a sign of a set or draw. The truth is I don't know if I ever even concidered the straight at the time. The large bet out on the turn is defientally supsicious, but I have too like the A, (heh I was calling for it outloud), but if he was on a draw he just made his hand. However, he might play the hand the same with AK, figuring my bet on the flop as a standard c-bet. Anyways, my reasoning for not reraiseing the turn here as some of you suggested is basically poker threoy. Any reraise I make is not exactly but pretty close enough to putting him all in (or at least me). Now what calls my reraise? Only hands that have me beat. On the other hand. If he thought my raise on the flop was a standard c-bet and my call on the turn was weak, he might fire out another bullet on the turn, but it is my only chance of getting all the money in the pot and having a chance to be ahead. I don't mind checking down the river, as I don't think this is a good spot for a value bet as he has already played the hand tricky, plus it is already a good size pot.

He could be betting the turn with AK/AT, maybe even a strange QJ.I think folding the turn is weak - we don't have enough information to know where we are at, but I don't think we can raise. I think we can expect a cheap showdown if we are ahead by calling the turn.