200 Plo8, Turn Decision With A Strong Draw, Isolate Or Cold-call

200 plo8, ringI am in early pos with Ac 2s 4c 6s.I open to $7, ..., MP calls, ..., CO calls, ..., SB calls, BB calls.($35) Jc 9c 2hchecked around($35) 3sSB bets $17.50, BB min raises to $35, I ...edit: Just some helpful numbers... after my call, the pot will be at a little over $120... and I have roughly $200 in my stack (BB covers, don't remember SB) at the beginning of the turn, so I'll have roughly $165 after the turn call.BB is a huuuuge donkey, min raises a lot, marries light, etc.Is it better to isolate here by repopping hard with dead money in the pot, or do I just call?Thanks,Aseem

I will just call, the more money in the pot the better since we are, the bottom line is, chasing.
what if the 6 were a 5?aseem

I just call here (and would have bet out if checked to me). You have a great draw and you really don't miind building the pot multiway. In addition, you probably have zero fold equity against the BB, given that he will feel the need to defend his honor....and that he may have a hand that is currently better than yours.If the 6 were a 5, I would still approach things the same way. The only difference being that if pot gets maxed out and comes back to me, it makes it a slightly easier call :club:

so you have 4 fives that are gin, any 8 7 6(3), for a low of your low cards 7 of them make you the nut high as well. plus you have 5 other clubs that make you a high of which 2 might be bad. so 3 good outs there. I think with all those cards that make you winner the best play on the turn is to get as much money as you think possible into the pot. Wheather that be a push call or re min raise that is all read dependant. The delima in this hand is your probably a statiscal favorite to win a over 50% of the pot. i don't know i am bad at omaha math, But if you hit your good cards it might put the hand on lock down and you may not win any more money how ever if you miss your outs you save money(correct ly or inccorrect not sure) I think this is a very good PLO8 hand to post.My gut says get as much in as you can on the turn. only advantage to pushing is you maybe drive out a the same low draw from the first raiser. But probabaly not he may have a big hand with a made hi and low redraw in which case you might have been able to trap all the money from all 3 guys in the pot with your shove.I don't mind calling but my guts say shove is slightly better.

I'm flat-calling here because I don't think I need to isolate the BB; I don't think a scare-card falling on the river would really be a scare-card for his type of player. We don't know what SB led with either but our draws are way ahead of the best possible hand.

($35) Jc 9c 2hchecked around
wtf, how does this happen, did you let your girlfriend play this street while you were getting another beer? I sure hope so, because after raising pf, when you flop pair + nfd you should be getting it all in.as played just call turn
wtf, how does this happen, did you let your girlfriend play this street while you were getting another beer? I sure hope so, because after raising pf, when you flop pair + nfd you should be getting it all in.as played just call turn
I've never agreed more with Mute in my life

really? it's easy in hold 'em but i thought in o8 that wasn't great bc the only hands that will really give you action are two pairs and sets usually. if i had a low draw i would definitely do it. can you explain?thanks,aseem

really? it's easy in hold 'em but i thought in o8 that wasn't great bc the only hands that will really give you action are two pairs and sets usually. if i had a low draw i would definitely do it. can you explain?
You're a 2:1 dog to a set and about a coinflip with top two (actually it's worse, 3:2, if he has top & bottom). Only hands like JJ8T w/ a couple clubs are strong enough to have you down 3:1. Meanwhile, you're going to get called by all sorts of dickheads with str draws that are a 2:1 dog to you and other random ****. And a lot of the time you're going to pick up a decent-sized pot with a just pair of deuces, not bad.More importantly, you want to be following up PFR's with pot-sized flop bets as much as is reasonably possible so that you don't have to try to get clever when you truly want action. Even with total air (say you don't have clubs, just a246) I'd sometimes cbet the pot here and fold to a raise just so people know that when I bet pot I sometimes have nothing.To be honest, I like the play better when you are able to raise with the pair + NFD because you can often fold out two pair. But that wouldn't make sense here given that you PFR'd

I should read this forum.I didn't know Wintermute was posting again.no disrespect to others like greatwhite and jacking-offsuit or chamoyx..or anyone else.. I don't know a thing about playing this game correctly, except postion matters a lotI just hear Wintermute is a legend

Gotta just call the turn, for the following reasons:1) Your outs are nut outs, so it really doesnt hurt to have other players in there with you.2) You say BB is horrible and will call you down light. You get it all in on this turn, and he calls you with a set or two play, you just made his play correct (maybe not correct, but more correct). Why gamble with him now if hell pay you offf on the river when you have it for sure?3) Youll have position on the other two, and the pot is just about exactly the right size (i.e. you can get the rest in on a good river)