Wpt End Of Day One

Go daniel take er down ..heres 3 things to help 1. think like phil H.2. play like phil H.3.whine if u lose like phil H.other than this advice all i can say is good luck .. :club:
QFMFT
I can't see how it can be +EV to stake a online poker player to play in a live big buy in event. The difference between them are huge...
Obv you have no idea who JC is. If I had money, I'd stake him in any tourney he wanted to play.

I just happened to be at Foxwoods on opening day and watched some of the early action. There are some players that are beyond "dead money" that played for at least the 1st hour that I just couldn't believe they are so dumb. I was talking to one guy who lasted maybe 40 minutes and he told me he got his entry from his wife who gave it to him as a 40th birthday present. He said "A steak dinner with a nice bottle of wine would have lasted longer than I did, but this memory will last forever". All I could say back to him was "Nice to have money to throw away..."

I can't see how it can be +EV to stake a online poker player to play in a live big buy in event. The difference between them are huge...
lol2k foxwoods event, bel0wab0ve dominates it, 3k foxwoods event he does it again, 5k event JohnnyBax owns it. Yea, online players have no place in a live tourney. nuff said.
lol2k foxwoods event, bel0wab0ve dominates it, 3k foxwoods event he does it again, 5k event JohnnyBax owns it. Yea, online players have no place in a live tourney. nuff said.
live is much easier than online. Take a successful online tourney player and put him in a live setting and he/she will dominate. I'd stake some online players if I had the money.

Allow me to play devils advocate here-While I have the upmost respect for prtypkr and Hoosier, in the long run, staking is never a good idea, no matter who it is. If I may quote The Proffessor, The Banker, and The Suicide King:"Staking is something pro's do with their money until they learn better".So yeah. In general, Staking is a bad idea.