that was a good scene from hsp-was it in 1 or 2 season
It was Season 2.You've got to love youtube. Just spent an afternoon chilling and watching poker clips. There's loads of HSP on there, it 's amazing to watch, definately puts my $3 SnG's into perspective. :club:
All of season 2 is up on there now and the guy said he was gonna put the other ones on there too. I just got done watching all 16 episodes.
Yeah the guy's a legend for posting it. I wouldn't get to see it otherwise.I saw the Negreanu/Hansen full house v quads hand for the first time today. I couldn't believe the composure Daniel showed after the hand. I would have cried like a baby.I guess that's why he does what he does and I do what I do. Very impressive, I love watching him play.
Yeah the guy's a legend for posting it. I wouldn't get to see it otherwise.I saw the Negreanu/Hansen full house v quads hand for the first time today. I couldn't believe the composure Daniel showed after the hand. I would have cried like a baby.I guess that's why he does what he does and I do what I do. Very impressive, I love watching him play.
He lost a pot bigger than most people will make in their lifetimes on that hand. Soooo sick, especially since gus hit a one outter and he would have been the one losing a shitload of money if the 5 handn't hit. It makes me sad when I think about that hand.. poor DN.. but yeah.. he really held his composure. He was taking sick beats the whole 2nd half of that season.. Kept flopping the nuts str8 and getting outdrawn on.
It was Season 2.You've got to love youtube. Just spent an afternoon chilling and watching poker clips. There's loads of HSP on there, it 's amazing to watch, definately puts my $3 SnG's into perspective. :club:
speaking of just chilling at home-there is a star wars marathon on cinemax all weekend. they are playing all six in a row