in three hands one time I got AA KK then AA again. I may try to find that thread. I saved the hand histories and made a thread. I didnt win squat with them though at a limit table.

in three hands one time I got AA KK then AA again. I may try to find that thread. I saved the hand histories and made a thread. I didnt win squat with them though at a limit table.
In 4 hands in a home game.. i had AA KK QQ and AA in that order... AA lost to quads.. kk ran in to trip aces.. finally my QQ hit the nut flush vs a J high and 9 high flush.. then my AA held up vs 10 10 and AK
That could possibly be attributed to poor shuffling.imageshack.us
Or a card sharkOr collusion :club:
I assume there is some point you're trying to make...I'm just not sure what it is.
what he means is that poor shuffling usually means cards dont get separated. Meaning even if the Aces stayed together every one gets one card at a time, so even if he got one ace the guy to his left or right would get the other

We were drinking the other day with some people and just playing some cards. Anyway this guy starts showing us his amazing ability to set the deck. I was watching him and still couldn't even tell he was doing it. He could deal me AA and set himself up to get trips or give me KK and him AA. **** like that is scary to think about if you are playing with the wrong people. Make sure people shuffle normally. If people do that sliding back and forth bullshit, it is way to easy for them to set the deck. Oh yeah, he also told me that he learned it from this other guy and when they used to play together, they would set each other up to get the good hands. Which makes sense, because if they always got good hands while dealing it would be very suspicious. Anyway, make sure you guys watch for stuff like this, I know I sure will be even more so from now on