To bad about the big Negs I see, but Limit right I suppose in NL them games don't happen. I'd be into that high of the high stuff but whats your bankroll; infinite right, whats that to play money Hey? I've seen plenty a yocal stack up many a grand a minute in play money. Thorp the author on Blackjack , claims money problems make for worst play so it could actually be easier up on those ranks, more or less the Generals say not much to really lose, sure if you staked the same proportion as the normal you could be in a different ballgame. Just like the big billionaire who has a 50 million dollar house, what is that when you make hundreds a million a year?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand who plays this game. It would be idiotic for a billionaire tourist to sit down in such a game as they're throwing their money away but do they still? Also, Daniel im suprised top pros would sit down with the likes of yourself, Ivey, Chip, Doyle, Barry etc. Where are the fish?! With all respect if the top pros such as the ones's i've mentioned sit down together their level of skill is similar so are you not just passing money around to each other over the long run?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry, i know this is an innapropriate place to recall the arcitecture debate from earlier. but read umberto eco's essay "city of robots" regarding the hyper reality of places like las vegas where arcitecture isn't important. what is more important is selling a fake view of reality as a fake because the fake is better then the real and that's what people have come to expect. sorry i posted this here.

sorry, i know this is an innapropriate place to recall the arcitecture debate from earlier.  but read umberto eco's essay "city of robots" regarding the hyper reality of places like las vegas where arcitecture isn't important.  what is more important is selling a fake view of reality as a fake because the fake is better then the real and that's what people have come to expect.  sorry i posted this here.
Did you fall and hit your head? Do you need an ambulance? Or are you just a complete and total moron?
  • 1 month later...
sorry, i know this is an innapropriate place to recall the arcitecture debate from earlier. but read umberto eco's essay "city of robots" regarding the hyper reality of places like las vegas where arcitecture isn't important. what is more important is selling a fake view of reality as a fake because the fake is better then the real and that's what people have come to expect. sorry i posted this here.
Did you fall and hit your head? Do you need an ambulance? Or are you just a complete and total moron?
I'd go with moron

Announcements