• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

Wow, if that happens and the Lakers get healthy they could turn into one of the real front runners in the west quickly.
Yea that lineup would be pretty absurd:C- BynumF- GasolF- OdomG- BryantG- Fisher/FarmarThere's been speculation that Bynum may end up missing more time than was previously reported though.
There's been speculation that Bynum may end up missing more time than was previously reported though.
As young as he is they would be smart to let him work back in slowly, especially if they pull the trigger on that trade.

WOW. Lakers get a star for nothing! well just a bunch of picks and scrap. The West is just ridiculous now. A really really good team will miss the playoffs out west. Likely Houston or Portland.

Taken from espn.com's Page 2 Weekend Dime:Interesting that there are currently two teams in the midst of a nine-game road trip. Before this season, thanks to some excellent digging from our man Michael Jackson of ESPN Research, we discovered that there had only been 12 such trips since the NBA/ABA merger leading into the 1976-77 season.Of those 12 trips, only four teams managed to post a winning record. The most recent example is San Antonio in 2003, when the Spurs used an incredible 8-1 surge as the springboard for halting the Los Angeles Lakers' three-peat run in what wound up as the club's second of four championships since 1999.In the present, San Antonio is 1-2 so far on its nine-gamer after winning in Phoenix without Tony Parker (and Brent Barry) on Thursday night. The Lakers narrowly lost their trip's opener Thursday in Detroit, but they might be banged up worse than the Spurs with Andrew Bynum and Luke Walton, Trevor Ariza out.L.A.'s only consolation, as suggested by Kobe Bryant when we asked him who the Lakers could have possibly upset in the scheduling office to get banished to the road for 15 straight days: "It's better to say you have to be gone that long because of the Grammys [taking over Staples Center] than because of a rodeo." :club:
This explains Luke's game falling apart recently...he's dating Lindsay Lohan.http://www.popcrunch.com/lindsay-lindsay-l...rs-luke-walton/
I'd have trouble playing basketball with a burning crotch too.
Outbreak.jpgEven odds as to guessing whether I'm comparing Lohan to Russo or the Monkey ;)Oh, and congrats on stealing Gasol, guys. Turning Caron Butler into Pau Gasol takes a lot of the sting out of the Kupchak era.

Chris Wallace has got to be the worst GM in sports. First the Celtics now this trade. He said the reason he did it is not because of Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton or the 1st rd picks, but that Marc Gasol is playing well in Europe right now and would probably be a high draft pick this year so in essence it's like getting 4 first rd picks.I guess they plan on buying out Kwame's contract and the Lakers are going to sign him to the minimum when he clears waivers or whatever the procedure is.

Chris Wallace..............
LOL. I stopped reading right there. Chris Wallace is the GM for Memphis? This all makes perfect sense now, all is right with the world. I was panicked for a minute there.How do you go from Jerry West to Chris Wallace? Isn't that like the Twins replacing Johan Santana with Darren Dreifort?
LOL. I stopped reading right there. Chris Wallace is the GM for Memphis? This all makes perfect sense now, all is right with the world. I was panicked for a minute there.How do you go from Jerry West to Chris Wallace? Isn't that like the Twins replacing Johan Santana with Darren Dreifort?
Hey Darren Dreifort could hit.
  • 2 weeks later...
2nd half goals: Get healthy, stay healthy. One time!!Edit: Well right after I posted that ^, I went to the Lakers' website and Ariza is out 8 more weeks.
I am very concerned that Kobes finger, Bynums knee, etc is going to keep this team from the 'ship.Odom hasnt been hurt yet this year, that worries me. Im worried, did I mention that.
Only way he gets a Triple double is points, assists and TO's. Thats probably not the type of triple double you want from your PG.
i was kidding about the blocks..obv...was just saying that cause they were getting pwned by 35 at the time.