Fcp Won't Be Mac Compatible?

From what I've read this is true, now I have to wait for a while supposbly. There is a ton of money that can be made being a mac friendly site, this sucks. :club:

From what I've read this is true, now I have to wait for a while supposbly. There is a ton of money that can be made being a mac friendly site, this sucks. :D
:club: No reply needed. Online poker, 18+
just get a pc, they have two mouse buttons!
sometimes, they have THREE and sometimes..... you can get this little wheel that when you turn it you can scroll up and down really really fast
ctrl+clicking = same thing. If you have an intel Mac, you can dual-boot, like me, and never worry about incompatability issues ever again. God bless you, blue screen of death.
Hey Bombs,I have a mac as well. I have a 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo. But I was emailing with FCP INFO and Bob said that the new FCP would not be MAC compatible. (at least at the beginning) Could you elaborate. Much appreciated. Joe
:club: No reply needed. Online poker, 18+
God Dammit!!It's Spaghetti, NOT Psgehetti!!I hate that!!
sometimes, they have THREE and sometimes..... you can get this little wheel that when you turn it you can scroll up and down really really fast
Cool mine has 7 butons and a wheel, soon there will be no keyboards :club: .
notmac.jpgUnless you're a video editor or full-time gamer, go macless.
My brother is a filmer/editor, and I help once in a while, but I love my ibook, never a problem, and most major sites are now mac compatible.
Has anyone tried this?
I've tried a freeware version of this on Linux (Wine), and it works pretty good. It gets stars and fulltilt running.The paid version (Crossover) works differently, where they'll listen to what you need help running, and work on getting bugfixes to get it running.I'm not saying 100% that every Windows program you need will work. Neither will they. But I can definitely say that if it doesn't work, they will work on getting it to work.I would definitely invest in a copy of this, as a Linux AND as a Mac user (if I was a Mac user, too). It's worthwhile.$12.11
I've tried a freeware version of this on Linux (Wine), and it works pretty good. It gets stars and fulltilt running.The paid version (Crossover) works differently, where they'll listen to what you need help running, and work on getting bugfixes to get it running.I'm not saying 100% that every Windows program you need will work. Neither will they. But I can definitely say that if it doesn't work, they will work on getting it to work.I would definitely invest in a copy of this, as a Linux AND as a Mac user (if I was a Mac user, too). It's worthwhile.$12.11
Thanks, I have installed Parallels which works great but u gotta fire up a windows window it would be great to just run windows apps in OS X. I'll give it a try.
Hey Bombs,I have a mac as well. I have a 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo. But I was emailing with FCP INFO and Bob said that the new FCP would not be MAC compatible. (at least at the beginning) Could you elaborate. Much appreciated. Joe
One of the last posters mentioned how he had Parallels (which is awesome), but what I was referring to was an application by Apple called Boot Camp. If you have a copy of Windows XP (OEM or other), you can have Boot Camp partition your HDD and let you install Windows. From then on, whenever you start up your MacBook or iMac, you can press F12 to let you choose either Windows or Mac OS. I use Mac OSX whenever I'm not playing poker, and Windows for when I am.And for the record, my MacBook Pro runs XP better than my other comparable laptop did.