you know what i am about to say...the baseline drive with five seconds to go against the wizards
One game in how many?I've seen a lot more of him turning the ball over, missing a jumper or walking off the court with time left than he has hit game winners.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One game in how many?I've seen a lot more of him turning the ball over, missing a jumper or walking off the court with time left than he has hit game winners.
how many times has he walked off the court with the game on the line?
About the same number of times as he has hit a game winning shot, thats not a good ratio.
i can only remember the time where he walked off the court with the 'game on the line' once. and by game on the line and mean the cavs were down by 7 with like 7 seconds left.
if you saw the wizards series you know the LeBron doesn't hit the game winning shot argument is nonsense
who did? weren't the cavs down by one, then LBJ had the baseline drive with five seconds and we won by one
who did? weren't the cavs down by one, then LBJ had the baseline drive with five seconds and we won by one
I think he is arguing for you, not against you.I've watched 6 full Cavs games and parts of a few others this year. When I watch LeBron I see a guy with a ton of talent and no heart. Considering his performance in the playoffs last year I expect better of him. He's not taking over at clutch times, he goes through periods of play were he seems totally uninterested in the game itself... for a guy with his talent, it's disappointing.
I think he is arguing for you, not against you.I've watched 6 full Cavs games and parts of a few others this year. When I watch LeBron I see a guy with a ton of talent and no heart. Considering his performance in the playoffs last year I expect better of him. He's not taking over at clutch times, he goes through periods of play were he seems totally uninterested in the game itself... for a guy with his talent, it's disappointing.
It may turn out that you are right but in his defense1. Every year like Jordan he comes back with an improvement to his game2. I think Lebron is trying to figure out how to best fit in - he's clearly their best offensive option, but my hope is that he and the coach want him to be a distributer and figure out how to best use his teammates = maybe you could argue that he'd be better off bulling his way to the basket over and over like D Wade did in the playoffs last year, but he's never had a healthy Larry Hughes for any decent period of time - and I swear if he had a couple of guys who could consistantly hit a jump shot that team would win every game by 20 points - that's how open some of the Cavs bricklayers are most of the timeSometimes a decent coach needs to sacrifice some early season wins - to develop the rest of his weapons - I'm hoping that this is what Mike Brown is trying to doIf Lebron simply takes over every time the others falter then we'll again see Game 7 vs the pistons where Lebron gets his and the rest of the team goes 7 for 40Dude took a team whose second best player Ilgauskis doesn't fit the team at all within 10 seconds of beating the Pistons last year - he deserves the benefit of the doubt
1. Every year like Jordan he comes back with an improvement to his game
I haven't seen any improvement this year, I'd go as far as saying he is almost regressing. You might be right about trying to change his role on the team, but there are obvious situations where he needs to step up and take over and I haven't seen it.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
#2-Great last day of the season.
It's really going to suck though when the Cavs lose to a depleted Washington team in 7 games.
It's really going to suck though when the Cavs lose to a depleted Washington team in 7 games.
I am a Cavs fan so I obviously think that they will win, but even if I was a neutral fan, I would have almost no doubts that no one will be able to stop the king.

They will beat Washington who should just trade their playoff spot to someone who is playing decent right now like the sixers. But when they get Toronto in the second round they are in trouble.

I am a Cavs fan so I obviously think that they will win, but even if I was a neutral fan, I would have almost no doubts that no one will be able to stop the king.
I think you use the term "fan" rather loosely. I mean you let your own Cavs thread go dead for 10 consecutive weeks. Just sayin'