What Is Your Setup?

What's up guys. What is your online poker set up? What do you guys use? Laptop with how big of monitor? desktop? Etc.? I myself play on my laptop with 14" monitor. I usually only play a couple tables at a time. How many do you guys play? If you got pictures of your set up show it off here.

What's up guys. What is your online poker set up? What do you guys use? Laptop with how big of monitor? desktop? Etc.? I myself play on my laptop with 14" monitor. I usually only play a couple tables at a time. How many do you guys play? If you got pictures of your set up show it off here.
Dual monitors, 17" (Sharp) and a 20.1" that is 1600x1200 resolution (Samsung 204B, I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a monitor). I usually 8 table, but I recently found out that you can get FTP to unlock more tables for you if you ask, so I'm going to be getting another Samsung 204B for triple monitor l337ness.

Sony 20" TFT LCD...While I had my camera out, I thought I'd take a picture of a dent in my wall...This is the wall to the left of the screen (approx 3 metres away) which you see pictured. It was caused by throwing a wireless mouse as hard as possible, after a series of bad beats!I have since replaced this with a wired mouse, so now I can only bang it against the table, rather than throw it around.If you think tuff_fish gets angry, you ain't seen nothin. The screen has come close to being smashed a few times, after kicking the table, lol. IMG_1995q.jpgIMG_19998r.jpg

Sony 20" TFT LCD...While I had my camera out, I thought I'd take a picture of a dent in my wall...This is the wall to the left of the screen (approx 3 metres away) which you see pictured. It was caused by throwing a wireless mouse as hard as possible, after a series of bad beats!I have since replaced this with a wired mouse, so now I can only bang it against the table, rather than throw it around.If you think tuff_fish gets angry, you ain't seen nothin. The screen has come close to being smashed a few times, after kicking the table, lol. IMG_1995q.jpgIMG_19998r.jpg
YOur pics arnt working :club: try imageshack.I got a 20" LCD too :)Have broken 2 mice, 1 keyboard, and the space bar on this keyboard at the present time is ummmm ****ed.

It's the dent in my wall... Read up in the thread, I explained how it happened, lol. Just thought I'd share it, seeing as I had my camera out.Who knows, depending on what happens in the next 6 months or so, I may start a thread entitled 'Pictures of my smashed LCD Monitor'

my 15 inch laptop is sweet with a nice vid. card (i forgot which one) and like upgraded screen (the most expensive one u could put on here)

That is a sweet set up!!Can u get 4 tables on each monitor on Full Tilt??Non re-sizable tables suck!!
fanless vaio desktop with a 22" IBM crt monitor that can do nine tables with no overlap without resizing.it gets me chicks.
22" crt? do you use it to heat the whole house? back in day before color television and lcd monitors i had dual 20" crt's and the room felt like a sauna and there was NOTHING i could do about the heat. it was horrible as you could imagine,-steal