Help Rwood Get To Nyc/foxwoods/ac

alright guys, i need your help!!!in february im heading out to NYC. one of my girlfriends dad is the shooting coach for the NJ Nets, so he's hooking up some floor seats for the Nets V. Knicks game on Feb. 25th. so i've decided to head out there for maybe 5 days to check out foxwoods and maybe AC too, hopefully my roll will be around 15k then so i can pick apart the 2/5 NL games. i was wondering where the cheapest place to get airplane tickets are. OBV i will be posting a FULL trip report of 4-5 days worth of drunken incoherent debauchery & maybe a little poker too. thanks in advance

alright guys, i need your help!!!in february im heading out to NYC. one of my girlfriends dad is the shooting coach for the NJ Nets, so he's hooking up some floor seats for the Nets V. Knicks game on Feb. 25th. so i've decided to head out there for maybe 5 days to check out foxwoods and maybe AC too, hopefully my roll will be around 15k then so i can pick apart the 2/5 NL games. i was wondering where the cheapest place to get airplane tickets are. OBV i will be posting a FULL trip report of 4-5 days worth of drunken incoherent debauchery & maybe a little poker too. thanks in advance
The cheapest place to get airline tickets?I always buy from Orbitz.
I've liked using Jetblue when flying out ot the NY/East Coast Area... really comfortable flight, minus the crappy airline food. Check them out.
yeah jetblue/southwest is usually cheapest

I live in the LA area and my family is in NY, so I make this trip fairly often. I like JetBlue. They are reasonably priced, have fairly comfortable seats and fly direct from Ontario to JFK (also from Long Beach, since you are farther south). They also have individual TVs in each seat, with satellite feeds for free, so you can watch what you want. If you buy the ticket in advance, you might even get $99 flights.