Would Anybody Be Interested In This?

Some type of WCOOP except only for FCPers only on stars. We could have multiple games and buyins and have some main eventTHERE IS A REVISED LIST IN GENERAL STRATGO THERE

Some type of WCOOP except only for FCPers only on stars. We could have multiple games and buyins and have some main event
in
Some type of WCOOP except only for FCPers only on stars. We could have multiple games and buyins and have some main event
Yah, I'm sure DN would think that's a great idea. lol. Maybe DN should set something like that up on his poker site.
Yah, I'm sure DN would think that's a great idea. lol. Maybe DN should set something like that up on his poker site.
I just said stars becausea) I only have money on starsB ) More people on the forums have money on stars rather than FCP, or at least, I think so
I just said stars becausea) I only have money on starsB ) More people on the forums have money on stars rather than FCP, or at least, I think so
c) this time next week, americans won't be able to play at FCP/ongame

Here's a rough draft of an event listEvent #1; $10+1 No Limit HoldemEvent #2; $10+1 Pot Limit OmahaEvent #3; $5+R No Limit Holdem with RebuysEvent #4: $20+2 Pot Limit HoldemEvent #5; $10+1 HORSEEvent #6; $10+1 7-card StudEvent #7; $20+2 Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #8; $10+1 Limit HoldemEvent #9: $20+2 HORSEEvent #10; $20+2 No Limit Holdem Match PlayEvent #11: $10+1 Limit HoldemEvent #12; $10+1 Limit OmahaEvent #13; $20+2 No Limit HoldemEvent #14; $10+1 7-card Stud Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #15; $20+2 No Limit Holdem 6-handedEvent #16; $10+1 Pot Limit OmahaEvent #17; $10+1 7-card StudEvent #18; $10+1 Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #19; $50+5 Full Contact Poker No Limit Holdem ChampionshipEvent #20; $50+5 Full Contact Poker Championship; HORSEEvent #21; $30+3 Full Contact Poker Tournament of Champions, No Limit Holdem.Winner of event 1-18 will have $88 of their prize removed. $55 will go towards their choice of Championship Event, $33 will go toward the TOC Event. If a player wins a second tournament, Another $55 will be deducted and will go toward their buy-in for the other Championship event. If a player wins 3 tournaments, they will receive the full prizeI dont know if their is a way to subtract $88 from the winner's prize and put it into the other events so we might just have to agree if you win one of the lower events you must buyin to at least one of the Championship events and the TOC event.thoughts?

Here's a rough draft of an event listEvent #1; $10+1 No Limit HoldemEvent #2; $10+1 Pot Limit OmahaEvent #3; $5+R No Limit Holdem with RebuysEvent #4: $20+2 Pot Limit HoldemEvent #5; $10+1 HORSEEvent #6; $10+1 7-card StudEvent #7; $20+2 Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #8; $10+1 Limit HoldemEvent #9: $20+2 HORSEEvent #10; $20+2 No Limit Holdem Match PlayEvent #11: $10+1 Limit HoldemEvent #12; $10+1 Limit OmahaEvent #13; $20+2 No Limit HoldemEvent #14; $10+1 7-card Stud Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #15; $20+2 No Limit Holdem 6-handedEvent #16; $10+1 Pot Limit OmahaEvent #17; $10+1 7-card StudEvent #18; $10+1 Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #19; $50+5 Full Contact Poker No Limit Holdem ChampionshipEvent #20; $50+5 Full Contact Poker Championship; HORSEEvent #21; $30+3 Full Contact Poker Tournament of Champions, No Limit Holdem.
What do you guys think of this? Im thinking of running it continusly(sp), So an event every day. and I dont wanna interfere with Thanksgiving/Christmas.Hanukuh(sp) or whatever so maybe start it in mid-Jan
Here's a rough draft of an event listEvent #1; $10+1 No Limit HoldemEvent #2; $10+1 Pot Limit OmahaEvent #3; $5+R No Limit Holdem with RebuysEvent #4: $20+2 Pot Limit HoldemEvent #5; $10+1 HORSEEvent #6; $10+1 7-card StudEvent #7; $20+2 Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #8; $10+1 Limit HoldemEvent #9: $20+2 HORSEEvent #10; $20+2 No Limit Holdem Match PlayEvent #11: $10+1 Limit HoldemEvent #12; $10+1 Limit OmahaEvent #13; $20+2 No Limit HoldemEvent #14; $10+1 7-card Stud Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #15; $20+2 No Limit Holdem 6-handedEvent #16; $10+1 Pot Limit OmahaEvent #17; $10+1 7-card StudEvent #18; $10+1 Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #19; $50+5 Full Contact Poker No Limit Holdem ChampionshipEvent #20; $50+5 Full Contact Poker Championship; HORSEEvent #21; $30+3 Full Contact Poker Tournament of Champions, No Limit Holdem.Winner of event 1-18 will have $88 of their prize removed. $55 will go towards their choice of Championship Event, $33 will go toward the TOC Event. If a player wins a second tournament, Another $55 will be deducted and will go toward their buy-in for the other Championship event. If a player wins 3 tournaments, they will receive the full prizeI dont know if their is a way to subtract $88 from the winner's prize and put it into the other events so we might just have to agree if you win one of the lower events you must buyin to at least one of the Championship events and the TOC event.thoughts?
That's one hell of a rough draft.
In as long is Bkice is out. What a point system and a cash prize for the most consistent performer?Also, a 3 rebuy would be better than a 5...
Agreed especially if we play like DN and all rebuy 48 times a tournament.I also think a heads up match would be fun...dont see enough heads up.

great idea but5$ tourneys wont work, and theres no horse sngs, and you cant make rebuys, and theres no way to deduct from the prizepool. otherwise..graet idea!

add a razz event and i'm in
What do you guys think of this? Im thinking of running it continusly(sp), So an event every day. and I dont wanna interfere with Thanksgiving/Christmas.Hanukuh(sp) or whatever so maybe start it in mid-Jan
maybe not, (probably) going to be out of town in mid-january.also, the winners of each event should get a tinfoil hat, since affording to buy a bracelet for each event would be out of the questionwinner of the championship events should get a gold tinfoil hat.
Here's a rough draft of an event listEvent #1; $10+1 No Limit HoldemEvent #2; $10+1 Pot Limit OmahaEvent #3; $5+R No Limit Holdem with RebuysEvent #4: $20+2 Pot Limit HoldemEvent #5; $10+1 HORSEEvent #6; $10+1 7-card StudEvent #7; $20+2 Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #8; $10+1 Limit HoldemEvent #9: $20+2 HORSEEvent #10; $20+2 No Limit Holdem Match PlayEvent #11: $10+1 Limit HoldemEvent #12; $10+1 Limit OmahaEvent #13; $20+2 No Limit HoldemEvent #14; $10+1 7-card Stud Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #15; $20+2 No Limit Holdem 6-handedEvent #16; $10+1 Pot Limit OmahaEvent #17; $10+1 7-card StudEvent #18; $10+1 Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or betterEvent #19; $50+5 Full Contact Poker No Limit Holdem ChampionshipEvent #20; $50+5 Full Contact Poker Championship; HORSEEvent #21; $30+3 Full Contact Poker Tournament of Champions, No Limit Holdem.
events 3,5,9,15, and 20 at least are not possible, stars doesnt let you create private horse, 6 handed, and rebuy events, maybe some of the others too, I just know those off the top of my head
events 3,5,9,15, and 20 at least are not possible, stars doesnt let you create private horse, 6 handed, and rebuy events, maybe some of the others too, I just know those off the top of my head
This is true.Stars support is super friggen cool though, it would never hurt to give them a shout and see if they can make them for you.
Alrighty then.
Not trying to be an ***, just stating a fact. Many people have tried this but the logistics of one person organizing 24 tournament events and still having a decent turnout, well, not likely to happen, you know?Best of luck though, it'd be fun if it went down.Edit; And Putting it in General Strat is gonna ensure next-to-no one sees it.