What Hand Has The Smallest Chance?

AdAc vs Ah9c:

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt   1,712,304  games	 0.005 secs   342,460,800  games/secBoard: Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	94.0805 %	  93.37% 	00.71%	  { AcAd }Hand  2:	05.9195 %	  05.21% 	00.71%	  { Ah9c }

AdAc vs 7d2c:

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt   1,712,304  games	 0.005 secs   342,460,800  games/secBoard: Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	88.9768 %	  88.74% 	00.24%	  { AcAd }Hand  2:	11.0232 %	  10.78% 	00.24%	  { 7c2d }

I want to add I'm not some kind of odds mastermind or anything. I was just playing in a tourney and after the hand I checked the odds.A few weeks ago I raised in a live tourney with a terrible hand. Sometimes that doesn't matter. When they reraise you all in back it does.I've learned from my mistake. It wasn't the cards it was the fact with everything involved I didn't raise all in.Anyway I had 2-10 on the button. I was reraised all in. I had really good odds on what type hand I thought she would reraise me with.She turned over KK. The flop was 3x4x5x. The turn was a 6 and just to add salt to the wound the river gave her a K.I was like a 12% to win. Anyway that's not the answer. But when I went to lok up the particular hand I lost on I wanted to see if my 10-2 hand was a better chance then the hand I'm asking you all about.

The highest winning percentage I could find was the AA vs A9 hand from above. I didn't try too many though, but intuitively, that's the best I could come up with.
You aren't far off..... I'll tell you the approx answer it's about 2%.
You aren't far off..... I'll tell you the approx answer it's about 2%.
I don't believe you. Not heads up.EDIT - if you don't want to give it away yet, PM me with the results so I can stove it.
Text results appended to pokerstove.txt   1,712,304  games	 0.005 secs   342,460,800  games/secBoard: Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	94.9237 %	  94.16% 	00.76%	  { KhKs }Hand  2:	05.0763 %	  04.31% 	00.76%	  { Kd2s }

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt   1,712,304  games	 0.005 secs   342,460,800  games/secBoard: Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	94.9237 %	  94.16% 	00.76%	  { KhKs }Hand  2:	05.0763 %	  04.31% 	00.76%	  { Kd2s }

Close, But it's something like 3s2s vs 32 os.There might be better hands.The hand I actually lost with was AdJd vs AsJc4 clubs came. No biggie but I just checked the odds and was surprised.
The highest winning percentage I could find was the AA vs A9 hand from above. I didn't try too many though, but intuitively, that's the best I could come up with.
i think it is AA vs A9, A8, A7, A6 not suited
Close, But it's something like 3s2s vs 32 os.There might be better hands.The hand I actually lost with was AdJd vs AsJc4 clubs came. No biggie but I just checked the odds and was surprised.
Most people count the ties as wins when determining their chance to win...32 vs 32 will be the worst since even when you hit your 2% 4 to a flush, a fifth flush card will give tie too... Edit: 22 vs 22 will be the worst in fact, on extra card for the flush on the board removing your win...Equity is what really matters, and those ties count as half the pot equity wise. After all if you got it all in preflop against another player and he flipped up AA, would you prefer to have KK or AA? Even though KK has an 18% of winning, I suspect rational people would prefer the 2% chance with AA.
I agree..... that's why it makes WINNING the hand less likely.
A split counts as half a win surely? So a 95 chance of splitting is equivalent to a 47.5% chance of winning. Equity wise.As I said, no one would prefer to have KK vs AA instead of AA vs AA - even though AA "makes WINNING the hand less likely".
I agree..... that's why it makes WINNING the hand less likely.
Are you a teacher in real life? Memories of 'Can I go to the bathroom' vs 'May I go to the bathroom' are running through my head right now, heh.It seems your riddle is a word game, not a poker game. Obviously the least chance of outright winning a hand comes when you're almost guarenteed to split. But if you're a poker player winning means getting the mobney, and a split gets you some money so nobody considers splits in this question really.Mark