So, I decided to play some 1/2 LHE, and then realized I was sitting at 2/4, and was too lazy to move...Villain is 29/12/3.3 over 34 hands.The last time he donked the flop was HU when I raised from the hijack, and he called in the BB. He had TP weak kicker.PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A :) , A :) . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, 1 fold, Hero raises, 3 folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (8.50 SB) Q :club: , T :) , 2 :D(4 players)BB bets, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero calls.Turn: (7.25 BB) 5 :D(2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.River: (9.25 BB) T :D(2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 11.25 BB

Looks ok to me, you're raising a non diamond turn right?
Hadn't planned on it, the last time he donked, he had TP and then just called my raise, when I figured he was FOS, but he had a weak kicker. When he 3-bet, I really didn't think I was ahead at that point.Should I be raising a non-diamond turn? Raise/folding?
Hadn't planned on it, the last time he donked, he had TP and then just called my raise, when I figured he was FOS, but he had a weak kicker. When he 3-bet, I really didn't think I was ahead at that point.Should I be raising a non-diamond turn? Raise/folding?
Yea there's no way you can call a 3 bet but I might not be giving enough credit since it's 2/4, I'm honestly not sure.
I would cap flop and lead turn. I would only call 3 bets on flop if I plan on raising turn. also I'm baffled. zach you stated that villian donked off last time w/ tp weak kicker? Well...shouldn't we all agree according to the way villian played his hand previously that he would have tp weak kicker?just my 2 cents.btw how are the games @ ps?
I would cap flop and lead turn. I would only call 3 bets on flop if I plan on raising turn. also I'm baffled. zach you stated that villian donked off last time w/ tp weak kicker? Well...shouldn't we all agree according to the way villian played his hand previously that he would have tp weak kicker?just my 2 cents.btw how are the games @ ps?
he didn't 3-bet last time he donked with tpwk, he just called down after my raise.

I would have played it the same, but raising any non diamond, or queen turn. I have no idea what to do if villan 3 bets turn, I call down usually but i don't know if thats right. Also, this may make me sound like a huge donkey...but does anyone see value in raise/folding this diamond turn. If not against this player, what about a LAG with a super high show down%. I suck at full ring so i probably sound like a donkey but oh well.

I would have played it the same, but raising any non diamond, or queen turn. I have no idea what to do if villan 3 bets turn, I call down usually but i don't know if thats right. Also, this may make me sound like a huge donkey...but does anyone see value in raise/folding this diamond turn. If not against this player, what about a LAG with a super high show down%. I suck at full ring so i probably sound like a donkey but oh well.
I think raise/folding is ok here, but definitely definitely not against a LAG. Against someone who is insanely straight forward maybe.

The only reason ever to not cap this flop is if you intend on raising a good turn card.So I raise any non-diamond turn.But I even raise the turn when the diamond does hit!!Who says this guy has the Flush?I'm more concerned about getting value out of him before the 4th Flush-card hits.I don't think we have nearly enough evidence yet to think he has anything more than Top-Pair here.If/when we do get more evidence, then we can slow down.--CM

Poker is easy with position.
I dont mind waiting until turn to raise(head up) I think you can fold to a 3-bet against this opponent pretty easily. I especially like it if he is making it it clear that he will donk top pair every time he flops it. if your behindyou are behind. He will have a hard time 3 betting with less than a flush and you can always revaluate on the river (free showdown if need be.0