(addictive?) Games With Money Making Opportunity?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just got a 25 cent spin. glllloooorrioooouuuuusss.
I've been pretty lucky lately...first 25 spins or so, never got more than a few 10 centers. In the last 10 spins, I've hit a quarter 4 times. Anyone here ever hit anything bigger than a quarter?
I've been pretty lucky lately...first 25 spins or so, never got more than a few 10 centers. In the last 10 spins, I've hit a quarter 4 times. Anyone here ever hit anything bigger than a quarter?
I've hit $1 twice, $5 once and $0.50 many times.

wow dont do this if you pop up blocker is off hahaha. i shut mine off so that i could play a game. i tried this 5 minutes ago and got 126 pop ups lol

wow dont do this if you pop up blocker is off hahaha. i shut mine off so that i could play a game. i tried this 5 minutes ago and got 126 pop ups lol
Wow? I never noticed popups on the site, so either google blocker is kicking it's ass or you accidentally got redirected to a bad affiliate with tons of popups. Every now and then you could end up clicking on an advertising banner and jumping to a spam site.
people who have cashed out- what do you think is the best way to build a bankroll? Ive just been doing the search and wins
Search & Win is the best way followed by massive referring (start with your friends, find other forums, and use the moola forum if you have time to kill and have the patience to refresh a lot and do quick copy/pasting!) Thats the only thing I consistently do, the games get a little boring and are just another way to gambooool.I am however excited about the talks of new games, but i'll believe it when I see it. The developers are rather slow there.
  • 4 weeks later...
Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this.......plus I have 7 invites available.
I've been getting a lot of .01 .02 .05 lately :-/ But i've cashed out $50 and i'm back up to $10 in the account.
  • 3 weeks later...

If you haven't gone to the moola website and logged in lately you should make a visit. They had an investigation going and closed a crapload of accounts as they found people with multiple accounts scamming the system. One guy had over 20 accounts.Because of this, they require you to verify your account by accepting a text message and entering in the code. If you don't verify you can only cash out one time and you can only make up to $8.00 before your boosters stop counting. So you really should do it. Additionally, they said since these scammers were dealt with, they now can give out more money to the verified players. If you verfiy, you will notice the .01 disappear on the wheel, and higher spins are more common. I am getting .05's and .25's fairly frequently since verifying.You probably already gave them your phone number when you signed up (I did). I have never gotten any spam or unwanted calls on my cell phone and I still don't, so I don't think it's a big deal. At first I didn't want to give them my number but then I noticed they already had it.

• 5 weeks later...
Invite please, thankums.......colorfulvisions6@aol.com
Well if nobody has shipped you one yet, i'm sending the invite. I have cashed out over $50 and have $17 in the account again. These wheel spins are way better now!
  • 1 month later...

I have cashed out for $10 twice and then I just stopped playing games and have been spinning the last couple of months when I remember. Today I hit $.50 and decided to go see how much I had and I had $30. I had no idea, I thought maybe like $7, I never really payed much attention. So just cashed that out. Easiest $30 I have ever made.

I have cashed out for $10 twice and then I just stopped playing games and have been spinning the last couple of months when I remember. Today I hit $.50 and decided to go see how much I had and I had $30. I had no idea, I thought maybe like $7, I never really payed much attention. So just cashed that out. Easiest $30 I have ever made.
Word, I still spin 2-4 times a day - haven't played a game in months. Back up to $26 and will be doing my 4th cashout soon :club:

Wow, thanks, somebody!Congratulations! You have just received Referral Cash Out Bonuses of: $4.14*! This amount has been deposited into your account and a record of this transaction can be viewed in your Account History.Chachinnnnng!That is equal to something between one of my 1st level referrals taking out ~$100 and one of my 4th lines taking out ~$400.