(addictive?) Games With Money Making Opportunity?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What game do you guys prefer the most? I've played nothing but Gold Rush and I'm already up to 32 cents. Pretty basic strategy if you can remember what they've played (or write it down in front of you)

What game do you guys prefer the most? I've played nothing but Gold Rush and I'm already up to 32 cents. Pretty basic strategy if you can remember what they've played (or write it down in front of you)
I pretty much stick to gold rush as well..
I have been playing only Gold Rush as well even though I'm undefeated in Ro Sham Bo. I've been winning over 90% of them now that I have a strategy down.I'm also using the money I have as kind of a bankroll and not risking more than 1/4 of my money at a time.

Since many of you probably signed up with e-mails that you don't check I wanted to make everyone aware of this. Tomorrow from 6:00pm-Midnight EST Moola is doing a "booster blitz" which basically means they will be giving out extra random booster wheel spins to anyone with any amount of money in their account. I don't know if it matters if you win or lose a particular game to have a shot - but it isn't just for people losing the lowest level game during these times! There is also supposed to be $2 $5 and $9 on the wheel. It seems like if there will ever be a good opportunity to try to make some money on this and cashout it will be during this time. So lets all give it a shot and make something!