Nothing shuts up a random idiot like shark scope. I love calling donks to the mat on how incredibly much they have lost. :club:
why do that? to me that makes no sense to bring it to some idiots attention that he is a losing player. have you ever thought that by saying this to him he might say well damn i have lost a lot of money on here and not come back.
why do that? to me that makes no sense to bring it to some idiots attention that he is a losing player. have you ever thought that by saying this to him he might say well damn i have lost a lot of money on here and not come back.
:club:
Nothing shuts up a random idiot like shark scope. I love calling donks to the mat on how incredibly much they have lost. :club:
Yes. It's even more awesome when they look at those stats and go, "OMJesus, I need to get better at this game!" and educate themselves. It's AWESOME not to have people call you with flush draws when you're overbetting the pot.Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go win the 150+12 tonight.
I don't really care because I can beat the good players too, not to mention poker is addictive and no one person is going to quit because of my one comment. Also as far as someone getting better or educating themselves from my comment I challange you to find a screen name on sharkscope that was a consistent losing player for a decent period and then switched it around to be a +ev player :club:
I don't really care because I can beat the good players too, not to mention poker is addictive and no one person is going to quit because of my one comment. Also as far as someone getting better or educating themselves from my comment I challange you to find a screen name on sharkscope that was a consistent losing player for a decent period and then switched it around to be a +ev player :club:
ok.......... you are the best
Have you ever wondered why people don't tell you that you suck when you play poker? It's not because you are a good player. They just want you to keep coming back.
Have you ever wondered why people don't tell you that you suck when you play poker? It's not because you are a good player. They just want you to keep coming back.
Or it could be because I don't do stupid plays, but i'm glad you are at least aware of why they don't tell you
That's still flawed thinking, even if your BS isn't BS.
stfu, no you cant

It makes me laugh when I remember having the fear that all you guys have of others getting better than you, and the ones who aren't leaving for good...you donks need to remember that your fearfull thinking is not productivelearn the game, dominate the game