Joe Pelton On Sick Run Of Cards

Can you have a horseshoe surgically attached inside your body?Victor Ramdin Eliminated 31st ($20,875)Joe Pelton raises preflop to $18,000 and Victor Ramdin moves all in for $32,500 more. Pelton makes the call and shows 10 9 . He is dominated by Ramdin's A 10 . However, the board comes Q 9 4 2 9 and Pelton makes trip nines to eliminate Ramdin from the tournament.Joe Pelton Doubles Up, The Takeover CrippledJoe Pelton raises to $25,000 preflop and Nick Schulman reraises to $85,000. Pelton moves all in and Schulman makes the call, showing J J . Pelton is way behind with :D:) . However, the board comes :club::D:D 5 9 and Pelton flops a flush to double up and cripple Schulman with only $30,000 chips. Fred David Eliminated 24th ($25,050)Can Kim Hua raises to $25,000, Joe Pelton makes it $80,000 from the button and Fred David moves all in for about $70,000 from the small blind. Hua mucks his hand. Pelton flips over A J but David shows K K . The board comes the A 9 3 4 A and Pelton makes trip aces to eliminate David. Brandon Cantu Eliminated 18th ($33,395)Brandon Cantu bets $32,000 from under the gun and Joe Pelton calls. The flop brings the 10 7 2 . Cantu bets $40,000 and Pelton makes the call. The 9 comes on the turn. Cantu bets $100,000, Pelton calls and the river is the 9 . Cantu bets $200,000 and calls when Pelton moves all in over the top. Pelton shows the 9 7 and Cantu turns over the 7 7 . Pelton eliminates Cantu with a superior full house.

Brandon Cantu Eliminated 18th ($33,395)Brandon Cantu bets $32,000 from under the gun and Joe Pelton calls. The flop brings the 10 7 2 . Cantu bets $40,000 and Pelton makes the call. The 9 comes on the turn. Cantu bets $100,000, Pelton calls and the river is the 9 . Cantu bets $200,000 and calls when Pelton moves all in over the top. Pelton shows the 9 7 and Cantu turns over the 7 7 . Pelton eliminates Cantu with a superior full house.
On the flop, Cantu should have said, "I've got the biggest hand that I've had in a long time." Pelton might have folded, unless he saw the WSOP tournament that Cantu won.
Can you have a horseshoe surgically attached inside your body?Victor Ramdin Eliminated 31st ($20,875)Joe Pelton raises preflop to $18,000 and Victor Ramdin moves all in for $32,500 more. Pelton makes the call and shows 10 9 . He is dominated by Ramdin's A 10 . However, the board comes Q 9 4 2 9 and Pelton makes trip nines to eliminate Ramdin from the tournament.
i don't understand this one - getting only about 1.7:1 (not sure blinds/antes), he calls with ten-high? doesn't seem like he had enough chips to do that with (yet), even though ramdin seems very aggressive.

I'm sure that some of you might like this:Thu Oct 19 12:38:00 PDT 2006Andreas Walnum Doubles UpAndreas Walnum moves all in from middle position for his last $56,000. Michael Mizrachi (the big bling) calls. Walnum shows the K3 and Mizrachi turns over the AJ. The board comes K10855 and Walnum doubles up to $133,000.

I'm sure that some of you might like this:Thu Oct 19 12:38:00 PDT 2006Andreas Walnum Doubles UpAndreas Walnum moves all in from middle position for his last $56,000. Michael Mizrachi (the big bling) calls. Walnum shows the K3 and Mizrachi turns over the AJ. The board comes K10855 and Walnum doubles up to $133,000.
Did he say 'Pinch Pinch' after?

I completely put a guy on tilt earlier with K3... I was short stacked and pushed, he called with QQ and I flopped two pair.He went on to blow a 10k stack (it was about 4 times the average) in 10 minutes.Krablar is all powerful.

i don't understand this one - getting only about 1.7:1 (not sure blinds/antes), he calls with ten-high? doesn't seem like he had enough chips to do that with (yet), even though ramdin seems very aggressive.
Pelton probably had like 1 million in chips at that point, literally. He has been chip leader for a while.
Blinds were 3k-6k-1k, and Ramdin wasn't a blind, so there was 34k in the middle before he pushed, so Pelton had to call 32k into a 84k pot. Pretty easy call.And Pelton is a sick sick player, regardless of the fact that he has gotten lucky. His thoughts on the game are really awesome and he is completely fearless. I mean, he shoved a massive stack with J8h because he felt Shulman was weak.
And Pelton is a sick sick player, regardless of the fact that he has gotten lucky. His thoughts on the game are really awesome and he is completely fearless. I mean, he shoved a massive stack with J8h because he felt Shulman was weak.
But he was wrong, and got VERY lucky J8>JJ. He's the next luckbox donk.
Pelton probably had like 1 million in chips at that point, literally. He has been chip leader for a while.
ah, thanks
Blinds were 3k-6k-1k, and Ramdin wasn't a blind, so there was 34k in the middle before he pushed, so Pelton had to call 32k into a 84k pot. Pretty easy call.
well, you can't count the chips he called with, so its 32.5K to call to win about 65K (depending on # of players at the table). 2:1 i guess, so with his chips, and ramdin short its fine.
But he was wrong, and got VERY lucky J8>JJ. He's the next luckbox donk.
Clearly, as someone who has all of the information of a few hands posted on Cardplayer, you are absolutely correct to call him a luckbox.He freely admits that he has gotten lucky, but if you read a few of his HHs, you can clearly see that he is both a very good player and very knowledgeable.
well, you can't count the chips he called with, so its 32.5K to call to win about 65K (depending on # of players at the table). 2:1 i guess, so with his chips, and ramdin short its fine.
Alright-16k in the pot preflop (6+3+7). Pelton raises to 18k, so pot is 34. Ramdin shoves for 50k, so pot is 84k. Pelton has to call 32k.

As I said before...I've got to stop getting my money in good in these big tournaments. Perhaps if I start puching in there as a 3-1 dog I might FT one of these things and be able to play the crablar just ONCE on a TV table.