To try to get the discussion off the Kenan & Kel thread:doug23808ov4.jpgdiscuss. however, NO discussion of the ABC episodes of doug, or the doug movie, will be allowed, because that would be sacrilige to the real episodes of doug.

I hated Patty Mayonaise voice...They made her sound like she was a 45 year old recovering smoker. But the show was great. Roger was green, why was he green? And Skeeter blue, but Doug was white???
i think that was mostly done to promote racial tolerence, or some crap like that.and i always thought patty sounded like she was from lousiana. not that that's a good thing in my book.
i think that was mostly done to promote racial tolerence, or some crap like that.and i always thought patty sounded like she was from lousiana. not that that's a good thing in my book.
QFT but she didn't sound young like them, she sounded sooo much older, it was so weird.

Fast food feels fuzzyCause it's made from stuff that's skuzzyI always thought I was such a nerdI refused to eat that strange bean curdI wouldn't eat it, WOW!But it ate you!Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!I eat my sugar cerealBut it makes my teeth bacterial (Eeyaeyo, Eeyae)If you feel kinda cruddy, (Eeyae)Just stick right by your buddy (Eeyaeyo)I don't eat, t-t-t-t-t-too much fried food!

I never liked this show but it was one of those Nickelodeon shows that you had to watch even though it was dumb.... I know you all watched Clarissa Explains it all, Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude... etc.

Patty, you're the pickle in my coleslaw,Patty, you're the ice in my tea,Patty you're the mustard on my sandwich,and Patty you're the mayonnaise for me,whoa, whoa, whoa,Patty you're the mayonnaise for me!

I never liked this show but it was one of those Nickelodeon shows that you had to watch even though it was dumb.... I know you all watched Clarissa Explains it all, Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude... etc.
I was totally all about Clarissa Explains it All, When I was younger, I wanted to enter all rooms through a window....
I was totally all about Clarissa Explains it All, When I was younger, I wanted to enter all rooms through a window....
When I was younger, my family took a trip to Nickelodeon Studios in Florida. While waiting in line outside for the tour, these workers came out and selected my family out of everyone in line to get to go backstage and get a special tour and be on shows. We got put on an episode of Family Double Dare, where I was forced to eat slime (it was really just chunky applesauce) and my step-brother got slimed in a big pool of some weird liquid.We then got taken to the set of "Clarissa Explains it All" in which they gave each of us a script and we had to memorize it and act out the scene as the characters did during that episode. So we were all there in the living room on the couch acting it out, it was pretty sweet. And that window in her room (to get to the whole point of my story), only goes down about 3ft and there's a mattress down there. And the steps in the living room, there's only 4 or 5 steps then it just stops into a dead end.All in all it was a pretty surreal experience, especially since I watched all of those shows during that time so to be on the set of a big tv show was quite thrilling.
While waiting in line outside for the tour, these workers came out and selected my family out of everyone in line to get to go backstage and get a special tour and be on shows.
My family hated your family. :club:
Doug was a ****ing great show.how sweet did nick used to be? i mean, all of their shows were amazing when i was growing up. i would just watch it non stop.
i turned it on one day out of boredom recently...it was quickly turned off.it just isn't the same...they completely destroyed the format, and for that, i will never forgive them.
Patty, you're the pickle in my coleslaw,Patty, you're the ice in my tea,Patty you're the mustard on my sandwich,and Patty you're the mayonnaise for me,whoa, whoa, whoa,Patty you're the mayonnaise for me!
Ha ha i remembered that song but forgot the lyrics. Thanks!I will be singing this for the next couple weeks!
  • 1 month later...