Ben Takes A Picture Of Himself Every Day

It was definately funny... but obviously completely staged...This girl actually did it....for 3 years and counting.

ps... Wandigo, I totally understand that it's a joke... henceforth 'obviously staged'.. but like I said I thought it was funny and clever. So please don't make one of your typical whiny posts abount someone 'not getting it'.pps... I should've watched the entire video before I commented. I only watched like 30 seconds... the end would've been important to see.
Are you sure you actually clicked the link and watched the video? Because that's an odd response to have.
Chances are he didn't click the link and figured it was like all the other "___ takes a pic of himself for x days" videos.If not, JMoney, please explain how it's "creepy."
It was definately funny... but obviously completely staged...
You are missing the entire point of his video. It's a spin-off of all those stupid "actual" videos. His is just every ten minutes and it's supposed to be a joke.
Chances are he didn't click the link and figured it was like all the other "___ takes a pic of himself for x days" videos.If not, JMoney, please explain how it's "creepy."
it's obvious he didn't click it. he's a total dumbass that just likes to post for posts sake.the video was great. I'm not saying everything that happened in it was hilarious (although I loved the whole book thing) but the concept increased the funny factor
Are you sure you actually clicked the link and watched the video? Because that's an odd response to have.
I haven't actually since this exact one, but I did see another one with a guy and figured it wast the same guy. It just felt weird starring at him for a minute straight. This is the creepy one I saw...
The one you posted up was way better.
1. breaking my balls - when someone is giving you a really hard time.ExampleHey man, quit breaking my balls
He was not wondering WHAT breaking your balls meant. He was wondering HOW he was breaking your balls.See the difference?
He was not wondering WHAT breaking your balls meant. He was wondering HOW he was breaking your balls.See the difference?
Well I figured he knew "HOW" because he just did it about 2 minutes ago, in another thread. That's why I gave the urban dictionary definition...Get it? Got it? Good.
Well I figured he knew "HOW" because he just did it about 2 minutes ago, in another thread. That's why I gave the urban dictionary definition...Get it? Got it? Good.
link?
That dude is the lamest dude ever."Hey dispatcher, hahahaha, you are so FET! ahahahahah You are so FET! ahahahaha I zink you don't zee your dick, no?"He's a huge parody of himself.