Reminder that tickets go on sale today at 10am for the games at Comerica Park. I'm gonna be buying the max, which is 4.
Umm...how much do they cost? They are being sold for like $400 a ticket on ebay. I would love to go to saturdays game, but I really can't afford it (Well I can, but I would feel dirty to pay that much for a ticket). If it's possible you can find 1 or 2 tickets for less than $200 I'll buy them from you.OH yeah....3ymiwqt.gif
Reminder that tickets go on sale today at 10am for the games at Comerica Park. I'm gonna be buying the max, which is 4.
And instead of getting online to get some tix, I was getting my *** pounded by an accounting exam. :club:
Umm...how much do they cost? They are being sold for like $400 a ticket on ebay. I would love to go to saturdays game, but I really can't afford it (Well I can, but I would feel dirty to pay that much for a ticket). If it's possible you can find 1 or 2 tickets for less than $200 I'll buy them from you.
$250/each on ticketmaster. Site is so rigged though, I clicked to purchase tickets within SECONDS of it turning 10am and I wasn't able to get any. Had 5 other computers here around the office trying and nobody got through. RIGGED!! :club:
$250/each on ticketmaster. Site is so rigged though, I clicked to purchase tickets within SECONDS of it turning 10am and I wasn't able to get any. Had 5 other computers here around the office trying and nobody got through. RIGGED!! :club:
OH man, this is freakin sweet.They do have tickets for $190 but they are really crappy ones. I am very much considering buying 2 tickets either near the 3rd base side lower level, or the 1st base side lower levelEdit: As I go buy a ticket...my dreams are shattered as they say no tickets are available for Game 1
  • 5 weeks later...