Starting A New Poker Crew

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we please lcok this nonsensical thread up for the love of Christ
hahahahahahahahaI cant stop laughing at youGood job buddy, you were the first to fall for it. Just let it go. You are the #1 draft pick ok?
hahahahahahahahaI cant stop laughing at youGood job buddy, you were the first to fall for it. Just let it go. You are the #1 draft pick ok?
#2. This guy is #1. He's so amusing I want to touch him inappropriately.
So... can i join or wut?
This thread is a cesspool of unintentional comedy goodness
cant hurt to set the hook for the fisherman with no gear. If you think for one millisecond I expected this ****** to 'stake' me you are sadly mistaken. Its called a 'teaser' you fk'n noob...kinda like when I slow played my set against your top pair for your tourney life....GET IT ???
cant hurt to set the hook for the fisherman with no gear. If you think for one millisecond I expected this ****** to 'stake' me you are sadly mistaken. Its called a 'teaser' you fk'n noob...kinda like when I slow played my set against your top pair for your tourney life....GET IT ???
hahahahaIs that how you decided to post your tournament results IMMEDIATELY so we would think you are something special?You sure did slow play your set against my top pair for my tournament life
Are you still trying to defend yourself???? Seriously dude give it up! It's over, move on with your life and do whatever a 50 year old does on a Friday night. My paps likes to rent movies, watch games etc.... Plus when he said "someone young" and you replied we all knew you were joking!
I don't like slowplaying.You're out.

he set the hook I posted my stats in a heartbeat to prove whata a BS solicitation it was...if it was a legit proposal he would have been on his knees bobbin on my knob since my tourney stats are....well....admirablenext

Mr Steamed Rice.What does 1.4 mean? Couldn't find it on the R&R page. If it's something cool i'll add it to my vocabulary.jerry
i cant tell you. if jerry starts saying it, then the phrase "1.4" will immediately be played outonly people 60 years and younger can use the term, and boy do we use it a lot around here
he set the hook I posted my stats in a heartbeat to prove whata a BS solicitation it was...if it was a legit proposal he would have been on his knees bobbin on my knob since my tourney stats are....well....admirablenext
Wrong. but I'll still suck you off.Next.
I'm going to jerk off and go to bedYou keep thinking that. Its cute
I call double BS on this