Following an in-depth analysis of the situation and extensive legal consultation, bwin has decided to comply with the new legislation and will no longer accept any new US-resident customers for its real money gaming products, effective immediately. The company is working on technical arrangements that will prevent existing customers from accessing its real money games. Until further notice, bwin will only be offering a play money line-up to the US market. The greatly increased risk of prosecution by the US authorities, the considerable pressure on banks and payment providers coupled with the requirements for publicly listed companies leave the company no other option...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Following an in-depth analysis of the situation and extensive legal consultation, bwin has decided to comply with the new legislation and will no longer accept any new US-resident customers for its real money gaming products, effective immediately. The company is working on technical arrangements that will prevent existing customers from accessing its real money games. Until further notice, bwin will only be offering a play money line-up to the US market. The greatly increased risk of prosecution by the US authorities, the considerable pressure on banks and payment providers coupled with the requirements for publicly listed companies leave the company no other option...
Oh man...the dominos are falling.

uhh, can you post a link please?

Bwin? Never heard of it. FCP = In.
bwin owns ongame...which means fcp would be done...but i call bs on this, at least i hope this is bs. :icon_confused:i believe bwin is also one of the skins.
http://www.bwin.ag/page.aspx?view=adhocb_13_10_06Correct me if I'm wrong but I thoughtbwin = OnGame = PokerRoom = FCP
thx for the links...Bob, whats going on?? do we have access to our funds???wow, ongame anounces they are staying, then they bail the second the bill is signed...not very nice. :club:
thx for the links...Bob, whats going on?? do we have access to our funds???wow, ongame anounces they are staying, then they bail the second the bill is signed...not very nice.
I can hear my dad cheering about a set of 7s in the dining room. So the sky is NOT falling just yet.----------------"Following an in-depth analysis of the situation and extensive legal consultation, bwin has decided to comply with the new legislation and will no longer accept any new US-resident customers for its real money gaming products, effective immediately."That looks like very important wording to me..-----Of course if I kept reading I would have seen "The company is working on technical arrangements that will prevent existing customers from accessing its real money games. " That isn't quite so promising.
Full Tilt too! Right???
Yes sir, sorry to make u panic haha. I just didn't want to and wouldn't be able to name the other 27 players involved with that site.
stick to Stars or Full Tilt, the rest is kaput anywaysGG Protégé, GG FCPHU, NeGO, etc etc
Neg-o was done at anothersite before FCP....if i remember it was Full Tilt.