Favorite Me 2006 Moment

I have to admit, that was a great call, but Gold said it was a bad call, and I didn't get why.Gold said, "See, I had Allen Cunningham confused. He was scared, he made a bad call with Ace high. I knew he had Ace high and that is why I made a bet, but he made a better call with Ace high."I also read in Cardplayer that Jamie Gold said that Allen Cunningham wasn't playing his "A" game, I think he did perfect. One bad fold with the KK, to Wasicka, but he couldn't call the bet. He (AC) played nealry perfect IMO.
gold has way too big of a poker ego for his own good, he thinks he outplayed everyone when in reality he caught the cards of his life for 7 days and it all worked out, everyone else knows this already.
gold has way too big of a poker ego for his own good, he thinks he outplayed everyone when in reality he caught the cards of his life for 7 days and it all worked out, everyone else knows this already.
I know that, but it just made me mad when he said AC didn't play his "A" game, I think he played perfectly. Just saying.

My two favorite moments are 1) when Jamie Gold lost a pot to Allen Cunningham because he called on a flush and Cunningham had the nut flush, then Gold went over to Chan to complain, saying, "I can't fold that hand." But if you watch, Chan never agrees with him, he just shakes his head and says nothing. I think Chan wanted to say, "if you were as good as I, then you could have put him on a higher flush or a full house and folded that hand." lol2) Prahlad Friedman's so-called poker rap. That was hilarious.

My two favorite moments are 1) when Jamie Gold lost a pot to Allen Cunningham because he called on a flush and Cunningham had the nut flush, then Gold went over to Chan to complain, saying, "I can't fold that hand." But if you watch, Chan never agrees with him, he just shakes his head and says nothing. I think Chan wanted to say, "if you were as good as I, then you could have put him on a higher flush or a full house and folded that hand." lol2) Prahlad Friedman's so-called poker rap. That was hilarious.
hahah yeah i agree with bothi distinctly remember johnny chan looking a bit disappointed
...*sigh*
I don't know which is worse, calling from middle position with Q9o, asking if someone has the flush with only two spades on the board, or the announcers insulting the players and not knowing the difference between a nut straight and second nut straight themselves.
I know that, but it just made me mad when he said AC didn't play his "A" game, I think he played perfectly. Just saying.
I too think AC played perfectly... and one of my favorite moments was definitly his Ace high call... showed that tvrd he aint no rookie thats gonna fold from all the jibber jabber. my second favorite play was when Dimitri Nobles got knocked out. Not the actual hand (cuz I didnt even see it) but just him getting knocked out period... He was almost worse than Tiffany Williams. Says he's only gonna play A's or K's and sits down and right away plays Q10... ends up doubling AQ up. nice! Hated the fact that he'd make 7 bad calls in a row, the first 6 he'd double somebody up, the 7th (when he's all in) would win and double up again... geez.