Damnit Daniel! How Do I Get You To Answer My Questions!?

Just wanted to know what kind of sunglasses those were on High stakes poker and what your plans are for # of events to play in next years WSOP. <------ My girlfriend would probably die of amazement if I showed her a reply from you (She is also a big fan). We are gonna come cheer you on while you play in the WSOP hopefully!

i thought that daniel doesn't like glasses (didn't he say so in a version of the nuts)
He was wearing them last night on High stakes, and they looked cool as hell.
All I want to know is what kind of sunglasses those were on High stakes poker and what your plans are for # of events to play in next years WSOP. What's a guy gotta do? You answer all the people that take shots at you on here, but I just have a couple questions and I get nothing :club:
I suggest you win the protoge contest. Then you will have the opportunity to ask all the questions you want.
I suggest you win the protoge contest. Then you will have the opportunity to ask all the questions you want.
I would love to more than anything, but it seems like so much work and there is such a little chance. Plus I'm in school and have little time for travel
All I want to know is what kind of sunglasses those were on High stakes poker and what your plans are for # of events to play in next years WSOP. What's a guy gotta do? You answer all the people that take shots at you on here, but I am a huge fan and have just a couple questions and I get nothing :club: Yikes! Sorry bro, I do kind of have a few things on my plate if you know what I mean:1. Oakleys2. It depends on my PPL committments and whether the schedule changes significantly. If it doesn't, expect me to play far fewer events in protest.
Yikes! Sorry bro, I do kind of have a few things on my plate if you know what I mean:1. Oakleys2. It depends on my PPL committments and whether the schedule changes significantly. If it doesn't, expect me to play far fewer events in protest.
You know what would be a great way to protest? Stake members of this site into WSOP events. I haven't exactly factored out how this will be a form of protestation, but I think the safe place to start is with the originator of this idea.
Yikes! Sorry bro, I do kind of have a few things on my plate if you know what I mean:1. Oakleys2. It depends on my PPL committments and whether the schedule changes significantly. If it doesn't, expect me to play far fewer events in protest.
Hey it's all cool man, I know you're busy, I just needed to get your attention is all :D Thanks a lot for the reply! Are you protesting the fact that there are too many NL holdem events in the WSOP correct? Good call on the sunglasses; Oakleys are the only kind of sunglasses I wear when I play poker because they barely darken your field of vision at all. Plus it's also very important to have proper UV protection when you try to look into another player's soul. :club: p.s. My girlfriend totally freaked out when I showed her your response in disbelief. You definitely made our day! You are the most entertaining player to watch by far and the main reason we watch poker shows. It's a good thing Mike M. is on your PPL team too because it seems like you will be able to put him in his place if you have to. You da man Dan!
You know what would be a great way to protest? Stake members of this site into WSOP events. I haven't exactly factored out how this will be a form of protestation, but I think the safe place to start is with the originator of this idea.
And if you really want to show them, put these staked players up in really nice suites at the Rio. Including meals and cigars.That will get some attention.
And if you really want to show them, put these staked players up in really nice suites at the Rio. Including meals and cigars.That will get some attention.
You gotta throw in the FCP jerseys with WSOP Sucks on the back for special effect !!

I would also 'take one for the team' in the 'Daniel is staking me out of protest' protest.

p.s. ... You are the most entertaining player to watch by far and the main reason we watch poker shows. It's a good thing Mike M. is on your PPL team too because it seems like you will be able to put him in his place if you have to. You da man Dan!
Quoted for truth :club: