Roommate Messed With My Stuff

Ok, first a little background. I'm currently a pledge in a fraternity which means I'm the bottom of the barrel. The guys like to play pranks on each other but have stayed away from us freshmen till now. I came back from "The Departed" and found this. sorry there's so many pictures for those with slow internetRoom4.jpgNotice the bunny ears below the tv and the microwave on the fridgeRoom5.jpgNotice my router, fan, clock, coin cup, plastic silverwareRoom3.jpgRoom2.jpgNotice my clothes baskets Room1.jpgOkay, this is where you guys come in. I'm not sure how to realiate, but I do know that it has to be done. Some have suggested moving all his sh.it to the basement(we're on 3rd floor), itching powder in his bed/clothes, doing nothing, waiting awhile before doing anything, or just pretending that nothing happened at all and try to mess with him psychologicallyAny input would be appreciated

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first a little background. I'm currently a pledge in a fraternity which means I'm the bottom of the barrel. The guys like to play pranks on each other but have stayed away from us freshmen till now. I came back from "The Departed" and found this. sorry there's so many pictures for those with slow internetRoom4.jpgNotice the bunny ears below the tv and the microwave on the fridgeRoom5.jpgNotice my router, fan, clock, coin cup, plastic silverwareRoom3.jpgRoom2.jpgNotice my clothes baskets Room1.jpgOkay, this is where you guys come in. I'm not sure how to realiate, but I do know that it has to be done. Some have suggested moving all his sh.it to the basement(we're on 3rd floor), itching powder in his bed/clothes, doing nothing, waiting awhile before doing anything, or just pretending that nothing happened at all and try to mess with him psychologicallyAny input would be appreciated
pretend nothing happened. it's the ONLY solution.

The best advice I have is, you live in a frat house...get used to it...you can't get mad, get even.but, there must be retaliation...oh yes. There must be retaliation. My favorite prank has to be the, get him drunk, hire a hooker to shit on his chest, take pictures of it, then as he's still unconscious, wrap him in an old carpet, put him in an abandoned vehicle, and then set it on fire...Ahh...good times....

The best advice I have is, you live in a fraternity house...get used to it...you can't get mad, get even.but, there must be retaliation...oh yes. There must be retaliation. My favorite prank has to be the, get him drunk, hire a hooker to shit on his chest, take pictures of it, then as he's still unconscious, wrap him in an old carpet, put him in an abandoned vehicle, and then set it on fire...Ahh...good times....
FYPbut yeah, this had me LOL for real

If you're a pledge that is nothing you got off easy... your just going to have to get used to it... keep in mind if you get them back they will just get you back again but even worse.

JMO, but I would turn his car upside down.
saran-wrapping his car would be a good option also. Many, many layers of saran wrap = a lot of time spent taking that stuff off.Of course, after you turn it upside down.
If you're a pledge that is nothing you got off easy... your just going to have to get used to it... keep in mind if you get them back they will just get you back again but even worse.
and this is why i say pretend nothing happened. its for your own good

We had a prank war at my old college, and we pulled a pretty good one on a girl down the hall from us. I don't know what kind of beds you guys have in your frat house, but if they're the stock, crappy college beds we have, (The ones that can be taken apart easily and re-positioned for bunking/arranging) wait til he leaves for an extended period of time (preferably at least 2 classes in a row), dismantle his bed, take all the sheets and such off, take the entire thing apart and move it somewhere he won't immediately see it (we put the girls under the big staircase in the hallway lobby)The key is that you need to put the entire thing back together exactly how it was when he left it, if not neater. IE- make the bed if it wasn't made, etc. You'll probably need at least one other person to help you dismantle the bed and put it back together in a timely fashion, but it's pretty funny. We also put the chick's bras in the freezer, so if the guys in your frat house wear bras, that's always an option as well.

ugh...being out of a fraternity for 6 years, I forget all the basics..thank you for correcting me.Which Fraternity are you in btw?
What's the big deal with calling it a frat house?
What's the big deal with calling it a frat house?
Frat House = guys who pop their collars, disrespect women, don't go to class, get drunk everynight, etcFraternity House= men who dress appropriatly, walk women home when they've had to much to drink, put scholarship ahead of partyingAnd ricker, I'm in Phi Gamma Delta, what house were you in
Frat House = guys who pop their collars, disrespect women, don't go to class, get drunk everynight, etcFraternity House= men who dress appropriatly, walk women home when they've had to much to drink, put scholarship ahead of partyingAnd ricker, I'm in Phi Gamma Delta, what house were you in
You might have been better off pledging a "frat" if the classy guys are doing this to your room.
Frat House = guys who pop their collars, disrespect women, don't go to class, get drunk everynight, etcFraternity House= men who dress appropriatly, walk women home when they've had to much to drink, put scholarship ahead of partying
Is this really a widespread distinction?
Frat House = guys who pop their collars, disrespect women, don't go to class, get drunk everynight, etcFraternity House= men who are in denial that they live in a frat house.
Yeah, I think it is, actually. Both of my brothers are from Delta Upsilon. They said much the same about the frat vs fraternity distinction.
I was a pike, Pi Kappa Alpha
yes...very much so
Yeah, I think it is, actually. Both of my brothers are from Delta Upsilon. They said much the same about the frat vs fraternity distinction.
yes...very much so
Seems a bit finicky if you ask me (which I know no one is)Frats are just one of those things that I guess you need to be involved in to fully understand.

Appropriate response to the prank?Sleep with their mothers.If that's not an option, (similar to the bed reconstruction idea) take everything out of their room and recreate the room exactly on the front lawn. Leave a mint on the pillows.