Roommate Messed With My Stuff

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ricker, I'm in Phi Gamma Delta, what house were you in
One of my good friends is a Fiji.
I was a pike, Pi Kappa Alpha
Thought about being a Pike, not rushing any fratenity now though.

You guys are morons. Frat is short for fraternity. Period. Anybody who takes the time to actually consider the "distinction" between the two is in denial, and takes himself way too seriously.The whole point of rushing/pledging a frat is to meet people you like, get drunk with your friends a lot, and have a structured social life. Just because you're under some insane delusion that YOUR fraternity dresses better and treats women or pledges better doesn't mean you're going to somehow elevate yourself by referring to your house as a "fraternity" instead of a frat. That's just asinine. You're at the "bottom of the barrel," and your room got all trashed? Reaaal classy. Oh, I forgot, you wore a sweater-vest and slacks to class the other day instead of $150 jeans and a pink polo shirt. NOW I see the difference! Your brothers pledged because they're so dedicated to scholarship, and could so no better way to express this than by living 125 other guys in a shithole. As for revenge, I'll think about it and get back to you.Wang

im into the classics so i say abduct him take all his clothes and drop him off about 3 states away that will work

two wordsUpper Deckif you aren't sure what this is, take a crap in the upper tank of his toilet. Everytime he flushes, it swirls around and stinks upalso acceptable:come out of the closet to him. Tell him your gay, then when he is sleeping, go into his room and put a chair right next to his bed. Sit there naked and just stare at him. Then, make just enough noise to wake him up, but don't let him know you woke him on purpose. Act embarrassed when he wakes us and you are inches from his bed naked. Never let him know it was a joke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PWNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two wordsUpper Deckif you aren't sure what this is, take a crap in the upper tank of his toilet. Everytime he flushes, it swirls around and stinks upalso acceptable:come out of the closet to him. Tell him your gay, then when he is sleeping, go into his room and put a chair right next to his bed. Sit there naked and just stare at him. Then, make just enough noise to wake him up, but don't let him know you woke him on purpose. Act embarrassed when he wakes us and you are inches from his bed naked. Never let him know it was a joke.
what he said

1. find someone who they dont know2. put a cop outfit on said person3. fake arrest them4. take them to a secret location5. make them do stoopid stuff (take lots of pics)6. get in car and leave them there7. laugh the whole way home8. show the pics to all his friendsthat will scare the crap out of him..... just hope he understands later or it could get bad (real cops) this has been done to me once as a joke for winning money off a friend in poker never again will i play with this friend for fear of something worse happening lol were still friends tho

Odsak, firirst a litto le backckgroun d. I'm a pledge in a frat which means I'm the bommttom of the baarrel. The gok'jkikjuys like to play prankkj;s on ealch other but h k'klave stayej 'd away from us freshjj ;lmen till now. I cakj;me ba'jkck from "The Departk 'ed" ank' d found this. sorry there' 's so m 'jany jkes for thkl;ose with slow intejk'rnet' k[imgij[']http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/Napa_Don/Room4.jpg[/img]rs below the tv and the micrjtfyowave on thekjk fridgeRoom1.jpgOkay,fjgf this is where you guys come in. I'm not sure how to realiate, but I do know that it has to be done. Some have s7ugg-yf8ted moving all his sh.it to the basement(we'r;uiyhfc./ef on 3rd flookkr), it7tyo8pr anything, or 8p66ryretending that fkhnothing happened at all and try to mess with him psycholfk
FYP
You guys are morons. Frat is short for fraternity. Period. Anybody who takes the time to actually consider the "distinction" between the two is in denial, and takes himself way too seriously.The whole point of rushing/pledging a frat is to meet people you like, get drunk with your friends a lot, and have a structured social life. Just because you're under some insane delusion that YOUR fraternity dresses better and treats women or pledges better doesn't mean you're going to somehow elevate yourself by referring to your house as a "fraternity" instead of a frat. That's just asinine. You're at the "bottom of the barrel," and your room got all trashed? Reaaal classy. Oh, I forgot, you wore a sweater-vest and slacks to class the other day instead of $150 jeans and a pink polo shirt. NOW I see the difference! Your brothers pledged because they're so dedicated to scholarship, and could so no better way to express this than by living 125 other guys in a shithole. As for revenge, I'll think about it and get back to you.Wang
Thank you. Have fun with the frat Napa
JMO, but I would turn his car upside down.
best suggestion
saran-wrapping his car would be a good option also. Many, many layers of saran wrap = a lot of time spent taking that stuff off.Of course, after you turn it upside down.
even betterCome on Napa. You're a pledge dude. You can't do anything about it and in a few years you'll get to haze on the freshman. At least you aren't participating in homo erotic hazing involving vacuum cleaners, sports gel and frozen chickens..........YET.

I'm in a fraternity, and I have seen this prank done, but they had nothing to do with each other. We screwed with each other in our dorm more than upper class fraternity members screwed with the freshmen. Turning everything in the room upside down is one of the oldest, and least damaging, tricks in the book. Just be glad they didn't caulk your door and fill your room with water, or some other liquid.Also, you wouldn't call your country a cunt, so don't call your fraternity a frat. Wang, you have the typical viewpoint of fraternities among people who were never in one. All you know about fraternities has come from newspaper articles and movies, both of which try to paint the picture that you describe, and both of which are very far from the truth. It doesn't really bother me that you have that opinion of fraternities because I know what I have gained by being associated with my fraternity and don't need the Shimmering Wang Seal of Approval to make me feel good about the decisions that I have made in my life.BTW, I was in Delta Sigma Phi.

I'm in a fraternity, and I have seen this prank done, but they had nothing to do with each other. We screwed with each other in our dorm more than upper class fraternity members screwed with the freshmen. Turning everything in the room upside down is one of the oldest, and least damaging, tricks in the book. Just be glad they didn't caulk your door and fill your room with water, or some other liquid.Also, you wouldn't call your country a cunt, so don't call your fraternity a frat. Wang, you have the typical viewpoint of fraternities among people who were never in one. All you know about fraternities has come from newspaper articles and movies, both of which try to paint the picture that you describe, and both of which are very far from the truth. It doesn't really bother me that you have that opinion of fraternities because I know what I have gained by being associated with my fraternity and don't need the Shimmering Wang Seal of Approval to make me feel good about the decisions that I have made in my life.BTW, I was in Delta Sigma Phi.
Thank you, I was thinking about how I should respond to these typical sterotypes of fraternitys. The media tends to leave out the fact that the Greek community usually has a higher avg GPA than the rest of the students and all of the community service that we do. My chapter takes pride in logging the most community service hours of all the fraternities at our school, how we have one of the highest average GPA's in the Greek community, and our house isn't a "pile of shit". We work hard to keep our house clean and presentable on the inside and outside which is why we have all houe clean ups everynight and are fined for having our rooms "unpresentable". True, we do prank each other in our house and some other fraternities/sororitys but nothing to serious and it's all in good fun as they do it right back. And I know as a pledge this type of stuff is to be expected and I'm okay with that, it's just that I want to let them know that it's game on if they fu.ck with me.The best way I can think of to describe being in a fraternity was coined by an older brother "From the outside you can't understand it and from the inside you can't explain it"
First off, I can't wait to see what Wang comes up with, I bow to his genius. Secondly wang, and more to the point, Fraternities suffer a rough image like this because of people automatically sneering at someone because they join a frat and a lot of idiot jerks who join frats because they want to get laid, or they want to become part of some elite clique. The real fraternity guys know that the stereotype is bullshit. Guys who want to have a good time while still respecting women and the tradition fraternities offer, find the good fraternities on campus and pledge there. That's the important distinction.Plus, the other reason why was the country cunt thing.
Wow, here at Michigan the Pike guys are the exact stereotype of "Frat guys".
It seriously varies from school to school. One campus, a Pike can be the epitome of "Frat Guy," The total animal house wanna be frat. And on other campuses, a Pike is stereotyped as the nerd house, or the jock house, it just depends on which campus you're at. At San Jose State (my alma mater), my fraternity was known for being the nice guys on campus. We didn't pop and lock, we didn't do stupid **** every weekend, and we had a lot of community service we did every single weekend. From cleaning up freeways, to spending time with hte elderly. It all depends on which campus you're on and what expeirence you want. That's all up to you.
Also, you wouldn't call your country a cunt, so don't call your fraternity a frat. Wang, you have the typical viewpoint of fraternities among people who were never in one. All you know about fraternities has come from newspaper articles and movies, both of which try to paint the picture that you describe, and both of which are very far from the truth. It doesn't really bother me that you have that opinion of fraternities because I know what I have gained by being associated with my fraternity and don't need the Shimmering Wang Seal of Approval to make me feel good about the decisions that I have made in my life.
This is directed at you, ricker, Napa, and whoever responded- directly or indirectly- to my comments.First off, you're absolutely right: I was not in a frat. I didn't join a frat because I didn't want to. I didn't like the idea of rushing, pledging, then being judged by some random guys and, if I'm lucky, being forced to stay up for a week or drink a fifth in 30 minutes or die in a sauna. That being said, I had more than a few friends who were in frats. I respected their choice, and usually had a fucking riot with them and their "frat boy" buddies. In my experience, they were slightly judgmental at first when they found out we weren't in a fraternity, but I got over it, and so did they. I'll admit, I have some preconceived notions about what a fraternity is, but most of them are based on fact and prior experience, but I'm not so ignorant that I'll pigenhole somebody so quickly and completely so as not to give them a chance. If I find out you're in a frat, and you're not a douchebag, I don't care. If I find out you're in a frat, and you are a douchebag, I'll probably make some dumb joke to my friends about how you're in a stupid frat. Is it immature? (shrug) Yeah, probably. But I just want it perfectly clear I have NO problem with fraternities, or people in fraternities. It bothers me that many people in fraternties are so damned SERIOUS about it. They use it to elevate themselves to some elite status. It's like being in National Honors Society, or MENSA; I've always hated groups whose primary (or secondary, or tertiary, or quad...rary, whataver) purpose is SOLELY to raise the prestige and honor of their own members. I bet being in a frat is a riot. But I've always thought it's kinda sad when people in fraternities enjoy being in said frat TO THE EXCLUSION (or semi-exclusion) of forming other relationships. As long as you're not judgmental and don't take yourself so seriously, I'll always be able to respect you, and I can promise I'll never judge YOU (unless you, you know, deserve it) or take MYSELF too seriously. I don't begrudge you the pride you take in being a member of your respective fraternities- though I may not understand it- but I've always felt part of being PROUD of something is being secure enough about it to not feel the need to defend it all the time, especially against relatively minor, innocuous comments that are just semantics anyway! It's kinda like flag burning, maybe...Anyway, my thoughts.WangPS- Nobody ever gets the Wang Seal of Approval unless I am drunk, somebody drinks me under the table, or somebody make an animal pun for no reason, especially a bear pun.
This is directed at you, ricker, Napa, and whoever responded- directly or indirectly- to my comments.First off, you're absolutely right: I was not in a frat. I didn't join a frat because I didn't want to. I didn't like the idea of rushing, pledging, then being judged by some random guys and, if I'm lucky, being forced to stay up for a week or drink a fifth in 30 minutes or die in a sauna. That being said, I had more than a few friends who were in frats. I respected their choice, and usually had a fucking riot with them and their "frat boy" buddies. In my experience, they were slightly judgmental at first when they found out we weren't in a fraternity, but I got over it, and so did they. I'll admit, I have some preconceived notions about what a fraternity is, but most of them are based on fact and prior experience, but I'm not so ignorant that I'll pigenhole somebody so quickly and completely so as not to give them a chance. If I find out you're in a frat, and you're not a douchebag, I don't care. If I find out you're in a frat, and you are a douchebag, I'll probably make some dumb joke to my friends about how you're in a stupid frat. Is it immature? (shrug) Yeah, probably. But I just want it perfectly clear I have NO problem with fraternities, or people in fraternities. It bothers me that many people in fraternties are so damned SERIOUS about it. They use it to elevate themselves to some elite status. It's like being in National Honors Society, or MENSA; I've always hated groups whose primary (or secondary, or tertiary, or quad...rary, whataver) purpose is SOLELY to raise the prestige and honor of their own members. I bet being in a frat is a riot. But I've always thought it's kinda sad when people in fraternities enjoy being in said frat TO THE EXCLUSION (or semi-exclusion) of forming other relationships. As long as you're not judgmental and don't take yourself so seriously, I'll always be able to respect you, and I can promise I'll never judge YOU (unless you, you know, deserve it) or take MYSELF too seriously. I don't begrudge you the pride you take in being a member of your respective fraternities- though I may not understand it- but I've always felt part of being PROUD of something is being secure enough about it to not feel the need to defend it all the time, especially against relatively minor, innocuous comments that are just semantics anyway! It's kinda like flag burning, maybe...Anyway, my thoughts.WangPS- Nobody ever gets the Wang Seal of Approval unless I am drunk, somebody drinks me under the table, or somebody make an animal pun for no reason, especially a bear pun.
I shall always :club: you wang...
Also, you wouldn't call your country a cunt, so don't call your fraternity a frat. Wang, you have the typical viewpoint of fraternities among people who were never in one. All you know about fraternities has come from newspaper articles and movies, both of which try to paint the picture that you describe, and both of which are very far from the truth. It doesn't really bother me that you have that opinion of fraternities because I know what I have gained by being associated with my fraternity and don't need the Shimmering Wang Seal of Approval to make me feel good about the decisions that I have made in my life.
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
Well, I'm glad I could be a part of your life.To Wang, I don't really care if you believe me or not, but I never went through any sort of hazing rituals. I don't feel any sort of prestige or honor from having been in a fraternity, but I definitely feel as if I am personally a better person from having joined one (not better than anybody else, but better than I would have been had I not joined my fraternity). I'm glad that you say you can look at fraternities objectively, but I have to say that your comments do not reflect that.
Wow, here at Michigan the Pike guys are the exact stereotype of "Frat guys".
Same here.