Looking For 99 Roommates In Canada.

I see an opportunity for Canuks to sell their addresses...
I will start this off: since this is a new concept, I will set the standard price.I will rent out my home address for use on poker websites for $2,000 per week.But wait! PM me in the next 30 minutes and I will slash that price in half! Only $999 per week.But wait, there's more!If you PM me now, I will throw in a free dish towel AT NO EXTRA COST. This (slightly used) dish towel is yours to keep even if you choose to stop renting out my address!So hurry up and act now, because I will only let the first 100 PMs use my address!Cheers,Merby
I will start this off: since this is a new concept, I will set the standard price.I will rent out my home address for use on poker websites for $2,000 per week.But wait! PM me in the next 30 minutes and I will slash that price in half! Only $999 per week.But wait, there's more!If you PM me now, I will throw in a free dish towel AT NO EXTRA COST. This (slightly used) dish towel is yours to keep even if you choose to stop renting out my address!So hurry up and act now, because I will only let the first 100 PMs use my address!Cheers,Merby
Only if you throw in a mix tape of Bryan Adams and Celine Dion.
Lets buy a 1 bedroom apartment in Canada and use it as our address for online poker.
Do poker sites bother to check if people registered at the same address are actually staying at that address? ie. check against ip numbers or something? If not, I'll rent out use of my Canadian address for the low, low price of free. Or best offer.Or let's say the first 6 people for $22 each so I can buy into each event in the new negreanu open system.
Half of 2000 is 999? What sort of freaky Canadian math do you practice?
eveyrtime you multiply 2 numbers together, you add 1 for the us-canada exchange rate, and when you divide you subtract 1
eveyrtime you multiply 2 numbers together, you add 1 for the us-canada exchange rate, and when you divide you subtract 1
I think that's the metric half.... :club:
We'll just call it the metric exchange rate and force everyone else to do the same. It's the American way.
We'll just call it the metric exchange rate and force everyone else to do the same. It's the American way.
Hell everything's legal in meh-hico, it's the american way!
lol! That was on purpose: it is in character with the content on those home shopping channels and infomercials.
lol! That was on purpose: it is in character with the content on those home shopping channels and infomercials.
My other theory involved a combination of too much hockey, too much beer, and too much snow. Isn't that pretty much everything Canada has? :club:
My other theory involved a combination of too much hockey, too much beer, and too much snow. Isn't that pretty much everything Canada has? :club:
...perhaps that's why my EV at the poker table drops waaay down after I have been playing hockey (sustaining cucussions, drinking beer immediately afterwards...)
cuddle do u go to Bama if so how about that game last week?I was honestley scared the first half, we looked terribile,
cuddle do u go to Bama if so how about that game last week?I was honestley scared the first half, we looked terribile,
Just a lifelong fan.We could have easily won that game, but we showed some cracks at the wrong times and it cost us. Kinda like missing 4 field golas and an XP... :club:

i thought about doing this same thing in rosarito (mexico).i don't remember if you had to list your home adress when you sign up for poker sites. either way it wouldn't be terrible to get all my mail (none) in a crappy 1 bed room in mexico.anyone thought about this (delved into deeper) more?