The "asians Are Good At Everything" Topic.

i'm asian. i've always been the popular one, partied the most, got the best internship, had the best summer vacation to the motherland stories, got along with every group and race, best grades, best entry level job, nicest car, trendiest clothes, most embarrassed by the fobbie ones, got into the biggest brawls, got the hottest girls, sucked out on the river the most, ate the weirdest food, been looked down upon, excluded from any discussion about racism, patronized, used, had the most women taken by the white man, stereotyped, sucked out on, had a pickup full of good old boys mess with, had one of those good old boys piss his pants when meeting him alone in the elevator, had a black guy tell me "ur all chinese", had a white guy describe me as "that guy with the spiky hair?" (when he easily could have just said "the ONLY asian guy in the place?"), had america force my motherland to import RICE, and enjoy living a uppermiddle class life being the majority in the community on the west coast, but still feel that i needed to be a gangsta and rep. my hood.its hella on dude...da invazn~

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post-Modernity.Also, they are good at murder...Oh my God! Oh my God! My twin brother has been shot! I think it was an Asian gang or something... There was this guy, he looked Asian... and he was speaking another language, I'm pretty sure it was... Asian.

Post-Modernity.Also, they are good at murder...Oh my God! Oh my God! My twin brother has been shot! I think it was an Asian gang or something... There was this guy, he looked Asian... and he was speaking another language, I'm pretty sure it was... Asian.
Oh hellz yeah, Asians are SO good a murder!

i'm asian.asians need to be considered the new "white people" fosho dudes...but I always roll with at least one token white dude and black homie...it always helps when ur either pulled over or hitting up that new club thatsin midtown yo...Wc/BnG/Kp/SeOuLJaH/WaHtaHsHiWa/JjAnG/hYoRiSaRanG...hella down homiez.

plz homiez...go to Palisades Park and Fort Lee, NJgo to 32-35th, St. Marks in Manhattan...Go to Wilshire and Olympic, Garden Grove. CA.Go to Lawrence Ave. Foster Ave. Chicago.Go to Buford Highway, Duluth, ATL.Go anywhere and we are there homiez..invazn.

plz homiez...go to Palisades Park and Fort Lee, NJgo to 32-35th, St. Marks in Manhattan...Go to Wilshire and Olympic, Garden Grove. CA.Go to Lawrence Ave. Foster Ave. Chicago.Go to Buford Highway, Duluth, ATL.Go anywhere and we are there homiez..invazn.
I've lived in Fort Lee AND Duluth. We're out numbered pretty good in Duluth, overall (depending on how close to the mall you are), but Fort Lee is pretty Asian.
why are there no asians in buckhead?do white ppl know that there are different kind of asians?........or do ppl think of asians like euros/africans/hispanics?
Yeah, we know there's a difference.. there are those brown asians that run the Go-Stop marts, and then there are those pale azians that bet 200 dollars a hand on pai gow.
Yeah, we know there's a difference.. there are those brown asians that run the Go-Stop marts, and then there are those pale azians that bet 200 dollars a hand on pai gow.
:club::D laughed out loud at that one, nh sir
Actually both the French are better at cuisine than Asians.All of your Iron Chefs were trained at some point by French masters.
FYP.(What? Wherever you go, DAGO?!?)