Who Is Playing The Wcoop Main Event?

Anyone here playing the World Championship of Online poker main event on sunday?I haven't played any of the events yet, i wanted to play a few of them but haven't got the chance and ran into some trouble depositing for some of them. i expect this field to reach about 2,000 people times the 2500 buy in, so its very possible this could be a 5million dollar prize pool, very exciting.

yeah it will be a donkathon like any online poker tournament, however i think this field will be pretty solid, i'm sure there are alot of pros and really good players that will be playing in it. blind structure looks pretty solid though, so i think the cream will rise to the top.

yeah it will be a donkathon like any online poker tournament, however i think this field will be pretty solid, i'm sure there are alot of pros and really good players that will be playing in it. blind structure looks pretty solid though, so i think the cream will rise to the top.
Is there any way to rail this without having a money account on whatever site?
play and win it?will u miss class to play in it?
i think the tourney is on the weekend
i was daydreaming about this tourney all day in class...im pretty sure i have to play it.- Jordan
if this was a live tourney id say go for it, but theres not much experience and joy out of sitting alone in your room if you're playing out of your bankroll
i think the tourney is on the weekendif this was a live tourney id say go for it, but theres not much experience and joy out of sitting alone in your room if you're playing out of your bankroll
It's not out of his br.
i dont think you need 250k but alot of people will be "taking shots" playing in this tournament.its not like they are playing a 2500 everyday though this is a once a year online event.
i guess you can look at poker in the short term....for MTT bankroll with fields over 1000 people, you should have 100 buy ins before pursuing a level. The fact you play it very rarely doesnt make a difference. We are all taught to look at poker in the long run and playing an event with less then 20 buy ins isn't a very good idea. I remember when I would "take shots" at big buy in tourneys then after like 4 or 5 "shots" I finally realized that if I didnt take those shots my bankroll would be heavily increased. I dont blame anyone for playing this tourney or trying to satellite in w/o the proper bankroll, but its a fact that playing out of your roll is never good idea.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLI just won a seat in a $60r, in for like $240.lOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooolI was gonna buy in for 2.6k, this is so sick. LOOOL- Jordan
nice job jordan. good luck sunday :club:
QFMFT
nope
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool99 > TT > KKloooooooooooooooooooooooooolim in disbelief.- Jordan
Honestly Jordan, if you are going to play, then good luck. But I'd avise selling it. That's a lot of loot just for one tourney that you may play scared in close to money
nopeHonestly Jordan, if you are going to play, then good luck. But I'd avise selling it. That's a lot of loot just for one tourney that you may play scared in close to money
loooooolno way in hell i'm selling that seat. you kidding me man? yea, i'm stuck like 5gs this month, but i dont care. im getting deep in this event.- Jordan
loooooolno way in hell i'm selling that seat. you kidding me man? yea, i'm stuck like 5gs this month, but i dont care. im getting deep in this event.- Jordan
i'm not kidding but good luck man. I'll be railing you thats for sure :club: