Strat Forum Sng Challenge

Tournament CreatedP Stars Tournament#32576487FCP Strat Form ChallengeSept 26 2006 22:00ET$10 NLHPassword= pokertimeI'm in

Zach6668 = tourney luckboxI just happened to go relatively deep in higher profile tournies, lolHow the crap do you manage to get this?!
Emailed them asking for it.
I think Cop was talking about SNG's.I have no problem with playing small MTTs though.
Yes but SNGs are open to anyoneIf you want to change the time or date let me know
Is it possible to limit the maximum entrants?
No but we could limit the number buy sending out the PW by PM
Hate to be a pain, but I have class til 10:30..can we push it back to Wed or Thurs? Or have another one then?
Wed is bad, might as well play the NegOIf enough want it today, fine by me
Tournament CreatedP Stars Tournament#32576487FCP Strat Form ChallengeSept 26 2006 22:00ET$10 NLHPassword= pokertimeI'm inEmailed them asking for it.
I cant make that time and this was my idea! Ive got the FCP players championship at that time, so does gobears.
Yes but SNGs are open to anyoneIf you want to change the time or date let me know
PRIVATE SnGs arent open to everyone.

If anyone wants to play tonight one is set up to start in 2hours, so take your pick. FCP Strat Form Pre-Challenge Tournament Under the private tabStars # 32580039FCP Strat Form Pre-Challenge TournamentToday Sept 25th 22:00 Et$10+1 NLHPW= pokertimeBuild it and they will come, If not, so what I'll be playing anyway.

Make an account, I'll transfer you for money on Party if you want.Edit, actually, I'll PM you.
Can you transfer to a new account? I know a new account cant make transfers.There is an electronic check deposit thought, Actuary.
Can you transfer to a new account? I know a new account cant make transfers.There is an electronic check deposit thought, Actuary.
I don't see why not?I want money on Party, and I don't want to get screwed by the exchange rate, lol.
i push....royal flush, send it.
yeah, like I said, the tough part is a fair random "deal"Something that can be "viewed" at showdown, while everyone sees only their own cards before showdownI mean besides that little hangup and the fact a hand might takes 3 days to play, it pretty much is titsI crack me up

I'd be willing to play a bit outside my bankroll since I think this would be a tremendous learning experience. I have class till 10 PM Central on Mondays and Thursdays, and until 9 PM Central on Wednesdays. I'm off on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.The smaller the buy-in the better, I don't feel like giving away my money to you guys. :club: