Gonna Stick It To The General Manager

This thread is so strange to me. Before Stylin Fish had the pretty girl for his avatar, didn't he have some japanese cartoon chick for his avatar? I remember that Stylin Fish as a super flamer jerkoff. Doesn't seem to go with the whole 'I can't work because of church' theme in here.Did the persona change along with the avatar, or am I just thinking of someone else?Mark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is so strange to me. Before Stylin Fish had the pretty girl for his avatar, didn't he have some japanese cartoon chick for his avatar? I remember that Stylin Fish as a super flamer jerkoff. Doesn't seem to go with the whole 'I can't work because of church' theme in here.Did the persona change along with the avatar, or am I just thinking of someone else?Mark
No, same person. He changed, for the better!
Costco treats their employees very well, from what I hear.
All my friends who work there say otherwise. Well, as far as the benefits and pay and time and a half of Sunday goes, that is the nice part. But dealing with the many many dickhead bosses that facilitate the entire building is what's hard. It's like Office Space, you have 10 bosses, and if you make 1 mistake, you get to hear about it from 10 bosses. Of course, don't try to make a mistake, but if you do, do you really want to hear "where you went wrong," because of a mistake, from 10 different assholes? I wouldn't...