Official Bruins Thread

I loved the saying...Hey Ray,Must be nice to relax and enjoy the weather, your team is cool and waiting for this suckers to beat each other up.Its conceivable that your opponent may play 7 games..
Yeah it's a good time to be me right now :club:
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

Bruins vs Pittsburgh would be nice too.I would pay to see Lucic and Chara flatten Crosby multiple times. Like flatten him to the point of him crying profusely.

i have been a big supporter of Ray and the Bruins. I wont back down now...Lets hope they knock that smirk off of Paul Maurice's face.By the way. There is added attraction in this series.The Bruins play at the TD Garden(which is sponsored by my employer TD Bank)They are playing the Hurricanes who play at the RBC centre(who is are main competitor)So there you have it TD vs RBCLets go TD and Bruins.

I will jump on the Bruins bandwagon. I would love to see a Boston/Detroit final. Please be aware that if that final does come to fruition that I will have to root for my home team Wings. But till then...GOGOGOGO Bruins!

Just to clarify. The name is still officially Td BANKNORTH Garden. It will be changed to TD Garden in July.Banknorth is a bank we bought in the States.

Just to clarify. The name is still officially Td BANKNORTH Garden. It will be changed to TD Garden in July.Banknorth is a bank we bought in the States.
I wish I got to see a game in the old Garden, but seeing a couple games here was pretty cool!
i have been a big supporter of Ray and the Bruins. I wont back down now...Lets hope they knock that smirk off of Paul Maurice's face.By the way. There is added attraction in this series.The Bruins play at the TD Garden(which is sponsored by my employer TD Bank)They are playing the Hurricanes who play at the RBC centre(who is are main competitor)So there you have it TD vs RBCLets go TD and Bruins.
Also of interest that I just read today in Bish's Blog, is that the Carolina Hurricane franchise played their first game at the Boston Garden, when they were called the New England Whalers.
I will jump on the Bruins bandwagon. I would love to see a Boston/Detroit final. Please be aware that if that final does come to fruition that I will have to root for my home team Wings. But till then...GOGOGOGO Bruins!
Welcome! I'm a huge Wings fan (this round anyway) as I stocked up on Wings and Bruins in the CBC pool.

While we are looking for more angles in this series:How about Ray vs Arp?These two guys are both formidable opponents. While I have known Arp much longer meeting Ray in person he is a great guy too.If we put these guys in a ring, tough to call a winner. I think Arp has the height advantage, but Ray can pack a punch.Ray has a few years on him in age, but Arp has the experience.Tough to call....

How good has Ryder been this postseason? Man that guy is really flying. Capitalizing on Hurricane mistakes, and it's a good Bruins lead so far.Oh and the building doesn't seem to be as loud as they were against Montreal, but I think that could be expected, most of these fans probably have a little bit of a soft spot for the old Whalers, I know I do!

Ray's never been in a fight, steers away from confrontation, and is in general a little pussy.But he has been working out for a couple months, so who knows :club:
lol.see you in 7 days pussy!
Yesssssssssss! What a team!Boston in 4!
its almost not fair, the way these guys play..They totally smashed them last night...I dont see a team out there that can give them trouble.
its almost not fair, the way these guys play..They totally smashed them last night...
Ray, dont read this...Your right Serge, it wasnt even close last night. I didnt like Carolina's chances against NJ, and while that victory had me hopeful of some kind of unexpected run, last nights game was a bucket of cold water. They just dominated us, plain and simple, thats the reality of the situation.I fear Ray's 4 game sweep comment may hit the bullseye.