Official Bruins Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

I would say gg, but it was really one sided :club: 6 goals on 20 shots vs 1 goal on 32 shots tells the story.
I feel so sick right now, it's not even funny. I really do know how Serge feels.I would rather the Bruins lose 12-0 to Phoenix than 6-1 to Montreal :D
Anyone know what the deal with Soderberg is? Can't find him on the Bruins AHL roster.
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=42021...light=soderbergSounds like he hasn't trained in about 8 months while recuperating from an injury. Someone spotted a blog that reports that Söderberg was practising with Malmö on ice yesterday (but hasn't played in any of their 8 games so far).
Anyone know what the deal with Soderberg is? Can't find him on the Bruins AHL roster.
Soderberg had an eye injury. He did not try to crack the Bruins lineup this year. Speculation is that he will attempt to make the Bruins next season.
I feel so sick right now, it's not even funny. I really do know how Serge feels.I would rather the Bruins lose 12-0 to Phoenix than 6-1 to Montreal :club:
I take this as a compliment.I hate losing to rivals at home. Seeing the fans who came to town to see the game walking aimlessly around the city with their jerseys on after a loss is priceless to me.

Milan Lucic is officially staying. :club: There were reports last week that he was going to stay but they were unconfirmed at the time. The Bruins GM let Lucic know today.

Milan Lucic is officially staying. :club: There were reports last week that he was going to stay but they were unconfirmed at the time. The Bruins GM let Lucic know today.
Yesterday. But yeah good times, Lucic has been great this year!Game time in 30 minutes. I kind of have the same sick feeling I had before the Bruins played Montreal. I hope my gut is wrong.
Yesterday. But yeah good times, Lucic has been great this year!Game time in 30 minutes. I kind of have the same sick feeling I had before the Bruins played Montreal. I hope my gut is wrong.
Bruins have been very good at home and Philly hasn't been that good on the road. The Flyers will be without Gagne. All signs point to a Bruins win.My prediction: 4-2 Flyers
Bruins have been very good at home growing and Philly hasn't been that good on the road gettting bigger. The Flyers will be without Gagne bigger yet. All signs point to a Bruins win huge.My prediction: 4-2 Flyers limp
You're such a tease. :club:
Yeah Chara lit him the fuck up! Good times.
The guy was nuts to take on Chara, especially the night after he had his nose broken in another fight.