Official Bruins Thread

Saw the whole game and here are my thoughts on this.1. Jagr stuck out like a sore thumb, I haven't seen him play every game but he looked awful, just horrible every shift he took. He was usually the victim of getting too fancy with the puck and having it stripped away with ease.2. Phil Kessel is so sick (in the good way) he's one of the guys that I would watch no matter who he plays for, he's just exciting and I love it.3. Glen Metropolit is a beast.4. Lundqvist was great, I know he didn't have as many chances as Fernandez but I felt like he looked like the better of the two he played everything positionally perfect and his reflexes are sweeet.5. Jack Edwards, now I love this guy as a person, but his play by play is starting to annoy me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

Saw the whole game and here are my thoughts on this.1. Jagr stuck out like a sore thumb, I haven't seen him play every game but he looked awful, just horrible every shift he took. He was usually the victim of getting too fancy with the puck and having it stripped away with ease.2. Phil Kessel is so sick (in the good way) he's one of the guys that I would watch no matter who he plays for, he's just exciting and I love it.3. Glen Metropolit is a beast.4. Lundqvist was great, I know he didn't have as many chances as Fernandez but I felt like he looked like the better of the two he played everything positionally perfect and his reflexes are sweeet.5. Jack Edwards, now I love this guy as a person, but his play by play is starting to annoy me.
I had never heard of Metropolit before this year, but from the short season so far I love watching him play. He's not one of those guys you're gonna look for to score points every game, but he does sooo many little things right. He plays his position extremely well, and always ends up with the puck. I like to call him a momentum swinger.
I had never heard of Metropolit before this year, but from the short season so far I love watching him play. He's not one of those guys you're gonna look for to score points every game, but he does sooo many little things right. He plays his position extremely well, and always ends up with the puck. I like to call him a momentum swinger.
Played in Atlanta IIRC last year.
I'm surprised you've never heard of Metropolit. He has been contacted a number of times about the possibility of making a movie about his life.
Played in Atlanta IIRC last year.
Journeyman minor leaguer/nhler.... played in Washington as well, if i remember correctly. Solid player.... nothing flashy... had a brother who is doing hard time somewhere. Toronto kid
I'm surprised you've never heard of Metropolit. He has been contacted a number of times about the possibility of making a movie about his life.
Something to do with growing up dealing with gangs and stuff, right? One of the announcers mentioned something like that during one of the games this year.

Boston is keeping Lucic for now.http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=34082...mp;service=pageI'm actually surprised that they would consider sending him down while he's been playing so good.Gameday: Boston @ Montreal. The Habs have had our number for the past couple years. I'm hoping that all changes this year. I'm predicting a 3-2 game, hopefully in favour of the Bruins.

i am very mad at the Bruins...Cost me my Yahoo game by benching Thomas on Saturday...
Yeah I was upset at that too, until Manny played a good game. I was really hoping for Thomas to be the #1 guy, it'll be interesting to see how it works out with both goalies playing good. (provided last game wasn't a fluke and Manny keeps playing good)
Boston is keeping Lucic for now.http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=34082...mp;service=pageI'm actually surprised that they would consider sending him down while he's been playing so good.Gameday: Boston @ Montreal. The Habs have had our number for the past couple years. I'm hoping that all changes this year. I'm predicting a 3-2 game, hopefully in favour of the Bruins.
since that year we beat the Bruins after a 3-1 deficit in the 1st round of the playoffs the habs have had the Bruins number. Tonight Julien loses to the team he used to coach. I think we're going to win this one with heart.

I want to see this game, and usually I would be able to being in the Boston area, BUT with Versus doing the coverage and my college not carrying the Versus network, I miss the great rivalry that is tonight : (

Lets go bruins
:D:club:
I want to see this game, and usually I would be able to being in the Boston area, BUT with Versus doing the coverage and my college not carrying the Versus network, I miss the great rivalry that is tonight : (
:D