why was that removed?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's at Stars.And maybe I read it wrong, but didn't Smash initially suggest $5000 as the stakes (Obviously not figuring he'd be taken up on the offer...as it were, his bluff was called)?Just sayin'

you are better then me and will win its ok you will be able to add 1/5 more to your bankrollThat's a good point, but the variance in a heads up match is so high I'm risk adverse.We could just agree that the winner thransfers the loser $5.

I dont have stars and am at work, can one of the observers post hand histories/updates etc.This sounds interesting.Just curious how did this get from "Smash sucks and only plays micro-limits" to "ok fine, lets make it $5G" to "$5 NL!!"?

Looks like it's at Stars.And maybe I read it wrong, but didn't Smash initially suggest $5000 as the stakes (Obviously not figuring he'd be taken up on the offer...as it were, his bluff was called)?Just sayin'Nope, you read it wrong.It's ok though, reading is hard for some people.

called FCP censored Contest$10NLill pm the passwordstarts 20:15 ETabout an hour
10 handed at Prima? Can I play?
Let's play a heads up SnG on prima :D
YES. Stakes sir?
Whatever you;d like, preferably low.
you are better then me and will win its ok you will be able to add 1/5 more to your bankrollThat's a good point, but the variance in a heads up match is so high I'm risk adverse.We could just agree that the winner thransfers the loser $5.
arlight ill agree to that

Just curious how did this get from "Smash sucks and only plays micro-limits" to "ok fine, lets make it $5G" to "$5 NL!!"?It was me demonstrating the pointlessness of the money being played for.I'm not going to play any diffrently if it's for $5 or $.05 or $500,000.