Gus Hansen Cool Guy

U might think that I am the pro from full tilt. *I play at full tilt*but my name is Gus Hansen.I saw the name wasn't taken so why not put my name as the nickname.hope my bank account is safe from hackers.Well call me Mr.Hansen.Hope that the pro Gus Hansen won't want this name. after all I got it first for a valid reason(my name).I been playing poker seens 2003. have not won a WPT event like the pro Gus Hansen has but I will try to make a name of myself in the poker world.

U might think that I am the pro from full tilt. *I play at full tilt*but my name is Gus Hansen.I saw the name wasn't taken so why not put my name as the nickname.hope I don't my bank account is safe from hackers.Well call me Mr.Hansen.Hope that the pro Gus Hansen won't want this name. after all I got it first for a valid reason(my name).
Awesome.
U might think that I am the pro from full tilt. *I play at full tilt*but my name is Gus Hansen.I saw the name wasn't taken so why not put my name as the nickname.hope I don't my bank account is safe from hackers.Well call me Mr.Hansen.Hope that the pro Gus Hansen won't want this name. after all I got it first for a valid reason(my name).
OMG are you Gus Hansen?sw
cookiecarers8.jpg
FYP? SW? I love how the OP has no idea what you're talking about
LongLiveYorke I will be in New York from the 25th to the 30th of this mounth.I want to play some poker at NYC . what side of the city plays poker the most and have some high stakes.appreciate if you can set me up with a good juice game.