MaryKay1965 (Observer): hey gus, ? for u, how much do u typically win or lose in one day of playing online poker?Gus Hansen: it varies a lot mary kDealer: Gus Hansen wins the pot ($1,000)MaryKay1965 (Observer): 100k?Gus Hansen: can win and loose more than a 100MaryKay1965 (Observer): wow, ok tyLadyRoyal24 (Observer): whats the most you have won and lost?MaryKay1965 (Observer): me or gus?Gus Hansen: 300 win 200 lossthis conversation just took place on fulltilt where hansen is playing ballsrider (benyamine?)gus just misclicked for a 10k pot loss, and claims to be steaming about it.this is me reporting.good night.

MaryKay1965 (Observer): hey gus, ? for u, how much do u typically win or lose in one day of playing online poker?Gus Hansen: 300 win 200 lossthis conversation just took place on fulltilt where hansen is playing ballsrider (benyamine?)
EDIT, I suck at reading, but I love the poker.
Well he could be talking about FThere and not about the big game.And I thought Benyamine was looseslots or did he change names??
I heard he was looselots too, but maybe he has 2 accounts? I don't know why, but maybe. And I think you're right about Gus' results only being from FT and not the big game. It makes sense.

From Barry Greensteins website.Aggressiveness: 6 Looseness: 8 Short-handed: 7 Limit: 6 No-limit: 7 Tournaments: 8 Side games: 6 Steam control: 5 Against weak players: 8 Against strong players: 6 Best game: Triple-draw lowball and no-limit hold'em tournaments Weakness: With only a couple of years experience, he jumped into the highest stake games against the toughest players Gus is often mischaracterized as a hyper-aggressive player when he is actually an active or loose player. He plays a lot of pots and his success is a combination of this volatile style and good decision-making after the flop.Amusing anecdoteI play with Gus in side games where one million dollar swings are very rare, yet I have seen Gus get stuck a million and get even in the same session -- three different times!

I believe Gus plays/has played in the big game before. So 4k-8k, having a bad 30BB night= -$240,00. (He claims to have lost 200K, 25BB in 4k-8k) I think he has lost more. Ive read stories from Barry Greenstein where Benaymine or Gus would sit at the big game for 24 hour sessions, being up a million and then down a million in a single session.It's like someone who plays 3-6, and the worst night of his life was losing $150, 25BB. Not true at all, and at the big game he is playing world class players. He is easy lying here.
he was saying the most he has lost playing ONLINE is 200K. You idiot.
I heard he was looselots too, but maybe he has 2 accounts? I don't know why, but maybe. And I think you're right about Gus' results only being from FT and not the big game. It makes sense.
Saw him playing as "David Benyamine" a while ago. He was playing $200/$400 PLO and had $600k on one table and $250k on another.EDIT: I think he is also known as freetrees, although I'm not certain about that one.