Bodog 100kHeres my thoughts: Today is a holiday for most of us, the first Sunday of the NFL season. As much as I love football I love money more. With everyone watching the game, hopefully no one with be entered in this tourney. Its usually 700-800 people but maybe today it will dip to 500-600I know im in regardless whether I have to buy-in directPimpMastaN

Bodog 100kHeres my thoughts: Today is a holiday for most of us, the first Sunday of the NFL season. As much as I love football I love money more. With everyone watching the game, hopefully no one with be entered in this tourney. Its usually 700-800 people but maybe today it will dip to 500-600I know im in regardless whether I have to buy-in directPimpMastaN
GL sir, win it for us! LOL

Think I made a bad play...Sb raised and i called with 55board came 467 she bet i calledturn was a 7 she went all in for 900 and I called river was a 6 she had AJdamn down to 1800 not out tho

Think I made a bad play...Sb raised and i called with 55board came 467 she bet i calledturn was a 7 she went all in for 900 and I called river was a 6 she had AJdamn down to 1800 not out tho
now I am out tho...had 9 10 of hearts... flop was AQK all hearts he had AA board paired on river good bye megl all of you
I like your play here. It is a gamble but with plenty of outs. If you didn't feel she had an over pair then you made the right move. I would have pushed instead of called the flop though.

Double up a short stack when my A10dd<K9o.Then I have 1400 (150-300) with AQo the bb. I announce the hand before that Im all in dark. Folded to sb who shovels, I call. He shows J9. Flop Q8x gg me.