Piracy = FREE if you don't.I suppose you've never downloaded music before, nor taped copywrited material from the T.V or radio. You must be a real saint sir. hippocracy = -ev when you're full of SH|T
Jesus...relax dude.
blockbuster has itpiracy = -ev if you get caught
does blockbuster actually have the documentary? or are you confusing it with "Highroller" the movie with Imperiolli?Cuz I tried looking on Netflix and they dont have it. I'd download it, but my computer sucks and I cant.
  • 2 weeks later...
Piracy = FREE if you don't.I suppose you've never downloaded music before, nor taped copywrited material from the T.V or radio. You must be a real saint sir. hippocracy = -ev when you're full of SH|T
Piracy is bad, dont do it, im serious
Piracy is bad, dont do it, im serious
dna is right and he will tell you about three not so nice letters ......FBI
what i was trying to say is a) its easier to rent itB) its good to pay the movie companies for some movies
1. it's not easier to rent moron. That would require leaving one's house. How could it be easier to rent. you are dumb. 2. Why is this good? the billion dollar entertainment industry doen't have enough money already? This is even dumber than the moronic thing you said before. I guess being the night manager at Blockbuster has clouded your brain.