• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like kevin bacon but i hate footloose.
I'm gonna have to disagree here. Footloose stands the test of time in my book. Over the top acting, a mixed cast of talented supportig stars and future leading stars, and cheesy 80's music. I see no way to go wrong with that formula
I love Footloose but hated Tremors.This actually could be a new game to pass the time.
How in God's name could you hate Tremors?I love Tremors, but I hate Reba McIntyre.
No one loves penguins
the man has a point.I've posted 1 brazillion, 2 brundred and 15 throusand, 5 brundred and forty threeve times.FCP needs to fix my post count.
Easy Mac is underated. Its very tasty.
Easy mac is only underestimated by those who are unfamiliar with it's glory. It's sad really.
Easy Mac is underated. Its very tasty.
I like combing regular mac with spirals mac and then thowing it in the fridge and eating it the next day. Mac and Cheese is always better cold.
i thought the lines in your quote were said by Barney, not Homer?Come back JoeyJoJo!
Why would Barney use that name if he knew there was, in fact, a real Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo? You see, Homer didn't want to use his real name because he was embarassed about his problem, so he made up a name on the spot. The ellipses indicate a pause in the dialogue as Homer's mind furiously attempts to create a plausible name. Moe did not agree that it was plausible, unknowingly mocking a patron of his bar. Barney felt the pain of poor Joey Jo Jo and chased after his good friend in an attempt to console him. Barney is the real hero of The Simpsons.Homer: Moe, I need your advice. Moe: Yeah? Homer: See, I got this friend named... Joey Jo Jo... Junior... Shabadoo. Moe: That's the worst name I ever heard. (Joey runs out of the bar sobbing)Barney: Hey! Joey Jo Jo!