Net Friends V Real Friends

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you tell your real friends about your internet dealings or not?
It depends what kind of internet dealings ....
So do you tell your real friends about your internet dealings or not?
LOL,you're a tenacious little fella. I'm just messing around man, relax. Just learn from your mistakes and post like a normal person.and yes, people hear my online stories all the time
LOL,you're a tenacious little fella. I'm just messing around man, relax. Just learn from your mistakes and post like a normal person.and yes, people hear my online stories all the time
You throw that B word around and of course Im going to get wound up. I like lurking here.I'm glad you answered the question and maybe when I get as good as you one day I too will be able to flame newbs like myself.And who the hell is Steve Irwin?

memorise this for next time they talk smack:"I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?"As for the OP, I have no real friends or net friends so no problems there for me.p.s. Dont mess with royal, he is a forum god and kinda big deal around here.

I think the thread has potential. My wife gives me a strange look if I mention some sort of E-ghey happening I was a witness to here. My other friends don't even you guys exist, cept Royal of course.

memorise this for next time they talk smack:"I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?"As for the OP, I have no real friends or net friends so no problems there for me.p.s. Dont mess with royal, he is a forum god and kinda big deal around here. Well for a Canadian
So Im learning.
You throw that B word around and of course Im going to get wound up. I like lurking here.I'm glad you answered the question and maybe when I get as good as you one day I too will be able to flame newbs like myself.And who the hell is Steve Irwin?
BBQ?? is that the b word? you're joking right?
read the thread titled "steve irwin"
BBQ?? is that the b word? you're joking right?
you gotta admit the fact he thinks its a racist thing is pretty funny.
memorise this for next time they talk smack:"I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?"As for the OP, I have no real friends or net friends so no problems there for me.p.s. Dont mess with royal, he is a forum god and kinda big deal around here.
QFUT :club:
you gotta admit the fact he thinks its a racist thing is pretty funny.
Its not funny. When you go through some of the things I have gone through in my lifetime. Racism is prevailant throughout the country and some of it you don't see or pay attention to. How many times have you heard someone use the N word and you laughed because everyone else laughed?But thats a whole other topic all together.
What do you mean "real friends"?
Thats funnyAnd Im glad I could provide "side splitting laughter" to your co-workers So we got your answer.
The only internet friends that I don't tell me real friends about are the 44 year old fat ladies that cyber with me late at night.
Tre, they are probably 44 year old fat men pounding the beef between some hamburger buns from Harvey's.