Poker Ettiquitte . . Checking Down

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was me, cash was not so good, but a FT cash nevertheless. (I busted 8th)I hope by now you've taken a few more buyins from the donk in the past few hours!Edit: GL to Scott as well!
Nice job. Any final table is great man! Scott and I are both doing well thanks.Mark

Just resurecting our rail me thread.I'm down to the final 3 tables, come rail me.Oh wait, no I'm out. Apparently QQ < 93c all in pf.Bastiges!Checky, Adam, you guys tourney'ing tonight? I want to crush some donkeys right now. Bleh!Mark

Just resurecting our rail me thread.I'm down to the final 3 tables, come rail me.Oh wait, no I'm out. Apparently QQ < 93c all in pf.Bastiges!Checky, Adam, you guys tourney'ing tonight? I want to crush some donkeys right now. Bleh!Mark
:D WTF!!??Sorry Mark. Im at the Acura dealer waiting for my whip, ye yeah. CAZ tomorrow, no can do tonight.in the mean time...SOMEBODY WIN SOMETHING! :club:
:D WTF!!??Sorry Mark. Im at the Acura dealer waiting for my whip, ye yeah. CAZ tomorrow, no can do tonight.in the mean time...SOMEBODY WIN SOMETHING! :club:
Your TL isn't white is it? Looooooser..... :)Adam is MTT'ing right now. I'm counting on him to win some shizzle and keep this thread going tonight. I'll be playing more after dinner.Hopefully I'll see you at CAZ tomorrow. It'll be dicey. Damn couples baby showers....WTF??? I think the fact that I am attending one of these things automatically drops me from the ranks of offical poker players.Mark

just decided to order some sushi and play the 40k on fcp. anyone else in?also, i'm on the ibook tonight, so it's just java for me. spyware attack on the pc laptop, and i'm afraid to be connected to the internet on that thing until i can clear it up.

Damn couples baby showers....WTF??? I think the fact that I am attending one of these things automatically drops me from the ranks of offical poker players.Mark
Please turn in your man card at the door.Checky I'm in the 40k too.
Please turn in your man card at the door.Checky I'm in the 40k too.
I know, its fricking horrible. I'm turning into Checky... ;)Oh wait, I was there 2 years ago when I started getting hightlights in my hair...OMG!!!! Did I just admit that on FCP?Mark

Checky would like to inform you ladies that his roomate (aka his multi) has made it deep in the fcp 40k.Also AAsnake88 would to inform you that he is also running good in this tourney. They are giving out 2% rail fees. Rail now. TY

Checky would like to inform you ladies that his roomate (aka his multi) has made it deep in the fcp 40k.Also AAsnake88 would to inform you that he is also running good in this tourney. They are giving out 2% rail fees. Rail now. TY
I'm on it. Take it down Anthony, I hope you bust Checky like the 135lb 12 year old that he is.MarkUpdate: Anthony 33/70 currently, Checky is 6th

The fricking Krabler cannot be stopped. Anthony just trippled up:NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $20+$2 (Real Money), #973,299,873 $40,000 Guaranteed! Multi Table Tournament, 9 Sep 2006 1:39 AM ET Seat 1: AAsnake88 ($23,800 in chips) Seat 2: tucker0001 ($49,120 in chips) Seat 3: Magicmaniac ($9,172 in chips) Seat 4: Joanna34 ($34,735 in chips) Seat 5: pippo 8 ($42,219 in chips) Seat 6: patzer121 ($110,677 in chips) Seat 7: Flash77x ($70,972 in chips) Seat 8: Bearcat02 ($86,220 in chips) Seat 9: REEDSKIN ($111,868 in chips) Seat 10: latinsuisses ($69,324 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSBearcat02 posts blind ($3,000), REEDSKIN posts blind ($6,000).PRE-FLOPlatinsuisses folds, AAsnake88 bets $23,800 and is all-in, tucker0001 folds, Magicmaniac folds, Joanna34 bets $34,735 and is all-in, pippo 8 folds, patzer121 folds, Flash77x folds, Bearcat02 folds, REEDSKIN calls $28,735.FLOP [board cards KH,5H,4C ]TURN [board cards KH,5H,4C,2H ]RIVER [board cards KH,5H,4C,2H,6H ]SHOWDOWNJoanna34 shows [ AC,9C ]REEDSKIN shows [ KS,AS ]AAsnake88 shows [ 3C,KC ]REEDSKIN wins $21,870, AAsnake88 wins $74,400. SUMMARYDealer: Flash77xPot: $96,270AAsnake88, bets $23,800, collects $74,400, net $50,600tucker0001, loses $0Magicmaniac, loses $0Joanna34, loses $34,735pippo 8, loses $0patzer121, loses $0Flash77x, loses $0Bearcat02, loses $3,000REEDSKIN, bets $34,735, collects $21,870, net -$12,865latinsuisses, loses $0

• 1 month later...

Regarding the original topic of this thread:Anyone see the WSOP tonight? John Phan agrees with me. nyah nyah nyah :)Mark

Regarding the original topic of this thread:Anyone see the WSOP tonight? John Phan agrees with me. nyah nyah nyah :)Mark
Go Checky!
DO NOT MAKE A RAIL THREAD FOR ME EVER. I WILL IMMEDIATELY LOSE 2 COIN FLIPS AND BUST. :club:
gg man. Now this becomes the rail thread for Anthony. hahahaha.Mark

How did you end up doing AA? I had to go to bed, I was wiped out, sorry :(What were those other degens doing? They're all up all night too!Mark

How did you end up doing AA? I had to go to bed, I was wiped out, sorry :(What were those other degens doing? They're all up all night too!Mark
Nightmares about Brandon again Mark?