Poker Ettiquitte . . Checking Down

tire_tread.jpgIt appears that it still has some left.
ROFLMAONH Snake!
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU IDIOT/DONK/MORON/MONEYMAKER/WILLIAMSON/CHECKYMCFOLD :club:
i'll kill you.*HIJACK*i also have a nearly 3:1 chip lead in a 30+3 with 28 remaining on fcp if you want to learn something, idiot. :D
YOU IDIOT/DONK/MORON/MONEYMAKER/WILLIAMSON/CHECKYMCFOLD :club:
You know, you can call me all kinds of names and thats cool dude...it just slides off my back. But when you start comparing me to Checkymcfold, thats really hitting below the belt. Did you see him get crushed last night in that HU match??? hahahahahaMark
You know, you can call me all kinds of names and thats cool dude...it just slides off my back. But when you start comparing me to Checkymcfold, thats really hitting below the belt. Did you see him get crushed last night in that HU match??? hahahahahaMark
40k to 15k for 2nd place. bring it, losers. i am about to win my SIXTH MTT of the year, so i repeat: you guys can go to hell. :club:
i'll kill you.*HIJACK*i also have a nearly 3:1 chip lead in a 30+3 with 28 remaining on fcp if you want to learn something, idiot. :D
I'm at work and about to give a lesson myself!I'll try and rail in about an hour or so if you don't donk it away.AQ is INDEED > A6! :D
AQ is INDEED > A6! :D
:club:
40k to 15k for 2nd place. bring it, losers. i am about to win my SIXTH MTT of the year, so i repeat: you guys can go to hell. :club:
Vick > Checky > Nosup4uj/k. You're the bomb Jamie. gl, I'd rail you if I could right now.Mark
You're a luckbox, but nh regardless. K4 > AQ
Yup...sounds like checky!!!J/K Brah....take this shizzle down!!!
meh, he minraised pf, and i'm playing so lag they have literally no clue what i have ever.
I know its been said before, but someday, if I ever have an avatar, I hope its half as fricking awesome as yours.I hate that I can't rail right now. ARGH! Everyone better keep this thread updated.....Mark
Vick > Checky > Nosup4u > tard colony > Dimitri NoblesNeeded another fix.
Sweet fix!Still top of the food chain mom!!!
Checky's crappy blog > Vick's crappy blog > NoSup4u's non existent blog
my vegas update is coming eventually, man. :)also, i'll have you know that i just folded top pair to a dry side pot shove, you know, in an attempt to be somehow apropos in my hijack.
Wow...this thread still has some tread?My main point I was trying to get across was...Mark is a SIK SIK SIK player. I have been able to sweat Mark in multiple MTT's and the guy is an UNBELIEVABLY talented player. If you could see his hole cards and some of the moves he makes...well lets just say 99.9% of you don't have weapons in your MTT game to play the way he does. Trust me when I say this...you can NEVER EVER EVER put him on hand. So my venom was for those who are/were calling him an idiot etc. and saying he doesn't know what he's talking about. He isn't some random donk and those who invoke names like Williamson, Moneymaker, etc. as a comparison are missing the point. Those people may indeed be total donks, but....They have made deep runs in WSOP events....have you? That's all I am saying....the guy FT'd a WSOP event and cashed for over 90k. Maybe...just maybe...he may know what he is doing and HIS way to play may not work for you, but it's obviously working for him.Good Luck All!
Vick, I really should have touched more on my moneymaker reference. I was NOT trying to say that he was like moneymaker. I was trying to say that your (or you're depending on who is reading) line of thinking (results oriented) does not always apply. I have not cashed deep an any WSOP tournies.........nor have I entered into any. You have no idea of my level of play so stick to the subject at hand. I am not arguing that mark sucks. I am just voicing my opinion on tournament focus. ThanksEDIT: I can not believe no one cracked a "get your nose out of mark's arse joke yet after that last does of arse kiss you typed. Geeze! get a room.
Vick, I really should have touched more on my moneymaker reference. I was NOT trying to say that he was like moneymaker. I was trying to say that your (or you're depending on who is reading) line of thinking (results oriented) does not always apply. I have not cashed deep an any WSOP tournies.........nor have I entered into any. You have no idea of my level of play so stick to the subject at hand. I am not arguing that mark sucks. I am just voicing my opinion on tournament focus. Thanks
We're all friends here... :club: Adam (Vick) and the rest of the boys just happened to finally wake there arses up in the evening and saw that I might have been SLIGHTLY excessively flamed, and decided to hijack this thread for their own personal enjoyment...I say we move on to the latest hijack, and bring Checky home in his MTT..Mark
EDIT: I can not believe no one cracked a "get your nose out of mark's arse joke yet after that last does of arse kiss you typed. Geeze! get a room.
I'm with Jamie, Sorry Adam. He's a little hotty, even if he's only 13.Mark
2 to 1 CL with 12 remaining.
Thx Anthony. Keep em coming!!Mark
if anyone is curious, i am indeed open raising any hand that is sooooted or can make a str8. LAG whut?
I don't think thats in Sklansky's book...??? ;)Mark