Unbelievable Pics 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SInce when did Steve Irvin become the pope? PEople have been joking about death for ever, man. THe Croc hunter isn't like mother thersea or something, that' it's sin to joke about.. jeez, lighten up.
Who's Steve Irvin?
SInce when did Steve Irvin become the pope? PEople have been joking about death for ever, man. THe Croc hunter isn't like mother thersea or something, that' it's sin to joke about.. jeez, lighten up.
Its not a sin but it is completley tasteless to make fun of the death of someone. I see no difference in making fun of mother Theresas death that Irwins.
Its not a sin but it is completley tasteless to make fun of the death of someone. I see no difference in making fun of mother Theresas death that Irwins.
People die everyday, and people make fun of them everyday
i fucking hate that this thread has taken the place of the original.
QFTThis thread sucks. The Original is so much better, I love it when mods destroy something for no reason.
i just dont think death is something to make fun of. You can joke about it with living people-"i hope you die..." but making fun of how someone died is not funny. It is totally dagrading their memory.
man, death is the one constant, everyone dies, and no matter what you say abvout the dead, they are still dead.