Mine is 4 digits, but I have a program that shows me 3 more digits.Congrats! TP/MM

i guess its fcp score weekendvatche did real well in the freerollObeyTheDog won the Big Deal today after winning the Seat 5 tourney yesterdayi win 2nd in the $50 Long Kiss Goodnight last night.Didnt PPSux do really well in a tourney this weekend too?

thx guys, im pumped. :D

Mine is 5 digits, but two of them are to the right of the decimal point.
lmao. :club:
i guess its fcp score weekendvatche did real well in the freerollObeyTheDog won the Big Deal today after winning the Seat 5 tourney yesterdayi win 2nd in the $50 Long Kiss Goodnight last night.Didnt PPSux do really well in a tourney this weekend too?
congrats on the 2nd in the LKG...
2nd place is first loser..PWMJNE!D!D!¿!?!?..congrats Vatche, you squirrely rascal, you.
Do you only play tourneys?
ya, online strictly tournies...i have a problem foccussing in cash games online, the only way i wont get bored playing cash games online is if im playing outside my BR, so i avoid it...i love playing cash games live tho.
Back off wankers, I got this one...
:club:
..congrats Vatche, you squirrely rascal, you.
thx. :D
Vatche - are you armenian?
I have no idea what you're talking about.....But i LOVE your avatar!! :club: