Stars Super Deepstacks!

if you play that then poker REALLY isn't about the money for you. or you have a tiny bankroll and are looking to build it... actually pretty safely. I bet cashing isnt that hard if you know how to play

I gave up on it after about 30 minutes, seems like a great way of getting a sense of a major tourney though just hard to focus for a buck for that long!
Gota play higher then 2 or 3x your normal buy in.

I wonder if they'd consider doing these in something like a $500 or $1k buy in on saturdays or sundays...maybe after the wcoop....that would be cool...Also, I wonder if they're doing this to test the structure for the wcoop ME or something. Hopefully, they give us 10k chips in that.

I wonder if they'd consider doing these in something like a $500 or $1k buy in on saturdays or sundays...maybe after the wcoop....that would be cool...Also, I wonder if they're doing this to test the structure for the wcoop ME or something. Hopefully, they give us 10k chips in that.
They are making changes, the first horse SD Stack had too many people in it and lasted too long so they put a cap of 200 players on the last one.They will find out what works best.email them your ideas and they just might try it.

I'm trying to look for the completed tourney lobby to see how long it lasted, prize pool, etc, but am having trouble finding it.anyone got the tourney ID?