• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude.that was a picture of his dog that died. Not cool.
Guess there is only so many times you can bugger a rat dog before it crooks, Told you big dogs are better
HomoGayFagCockriderJigsawincPillow BiterAss BanditThey all mean the same thing.
don't forget cuddlemonkey and whats with the picture? if we are talking gay then you are really sailing close to gay shore
Guess there is only so many times you can bugger a rat dog before it crooks, Told you big dogs are betterdon't forget cuddlemonkey and whats with the picture? if we are talking gay then you are really sailing close to gay shore
What the fuck is your problem? Try and show a little respect to the man. Just because you have an inability to love or be loved doesn't mean we're all cut from the same heartless mold as you.
Guess there is only so many times you can bugger a rat dog before it crooks, Told you big dogs are betterdon't forget cuddlemonkey and whats with the picture? if we are talking gay then you are really sailing close to gay shore
Seriously, a guy with Justin Timberlake as an avatar has no room to talk.
Actully the bigger the dog is the less the life expectency. As a teenager I worked in a vet's clinic, trust me the small dogs were tougher.Once again if you believe the dog you own reflects your manhood you have issues.
What the fuck is your problem? Try and show a little respect to the man. Just because you have an inability to love or be loved doesn't mean we're all cut from the same heartless mold as you.Seriously, a guy with Justin Timberlake as an avatar has no room to talk.
Sorry sympathy left town, are we going to talk about feelings now? Inability to love and be loved? this crap is getting gayer by the second
A thread about the manliness of small dogs going four pages.And they said General went downhill.
It did start as a hello to Daniel with a small joke but I guess the trolls don’t see it that way and i really don’t mind playing
Sorry sympathy left town, are we going to talk about feelings now? Inability to love and be loved? this crap is getting gayer by the second
Ban-Talk_Show.jpg
Sorry sympathy left town, are we going to talk about feelings now? Inability to love and be loved? this crap is getting gayer by the secondIt did start as a hello to Daniel with a small joke but I guess the trolls don’t see it that way and i really don’t mind playing
You went beyond playing, though. Do you see how?

I have a German Shepard, and I live in a heavily Gay town, Palm SpringsWhen I see a gay man walking a small dog, I think "his dog"When I see a gay man walking a big dog, I think "dog walking business"I guess Im a homophobe

Ban-Talk_Show.jpgYou went beyond playing, though. Do you see how?
ask me do I care
I have a German Shepard, and I live in a heavily Gay town, Palm SpringsWhen I see a gay man walking a small dog, I think "his dog"When I see a gay man walking a big dog, I think "dog walking business"I guess Im a homophobe
Careful dude there kind of sensitive in here
My Bad your not the navy boy, you are just the guy that wanted to sodomize me in prison. After a while all you homo’s start to roll into one.For the record I never called anyone gay, however I am still surprised how much gay material you all have access to, this is something you may want to address at your next meeting
"Mommy, where does idiots come from?"

how do people actually laugh out loud to themselves from seeing pictures or reading words on a computer screen?